Age of the universe and Relativity of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

That does not answer the question.

That's asinine.

I only imagine having 1 million dollars because I don't have 1 million dollars.

I know what a paradox is. And I can see how some of them could very well exist. Others however...

There can never exist a paradox or a contradiction, one must not be so.

As for as that light that is speeding away from our location, galaxies I suppose is what you’re referring to. The galaxies way out yonder in massive numbers are not traveling away from us necessarily. The smart people say that they all are traveling in the opposite directions from US which is ludicrous. - However, if you are standing very near a lighting strike, you will hear a very high pitched ~~CRACK~~. The farther away from the strike, the lower the pitch is. The sound goes through a red shift, just because of the distance, not the speed. The stress of the extreme intensity of the sound energy, relaxes over distance. – So does the extreme intensity of the light over thousands of trillions of miles. You can’t expect such intensity to stay the same, or do you?
It is the “relaxing” of the extreme intensity of the light, that gives it the apparent speed, the same as with the sound. Nothing can move without exausting energy. I think that’s the way God made things.

Paul – 101309

CapnFungi

The photons are traveling at light speed, therfore no time has passed for the photons to arrive here on earth.. The light we see is not thousands to millions of years old. The photons arrive here as soon as they leave the source. Time is relative for the photons.

Letsargue

The photons are traveling at light speed, therfore no time has passed for the photons to arrive here on earth.. The light we see is not thousands to millions of years old. The photons arrive here as soon as they leave the source. Time is relative for the photons.

Where do you all learn about all those “Photons”, Protons, gluons, quarks, atoms, electrons, orbits, and neutrons?
Things are not that complicated. There is nothing but Space, that’s it. - Space, vibrates and that’s energy, compress the energy, and that’s mass energy / mass. Vibrations of space / energy travels into the eyes of the Galaxies and is compressed into tiny droplets of matter. Depending on how deep energy travels into the Galaxy, depends on how heave the matter is. - A-Bomb, - bang, - there goes the energy back where it came from, SPACE.
God and Space is the same thing, except Space is the Physical and God is the Spiritual, They are the creator of all things, they are all things.
Peace.

Paul – 101309

Letsargue

Where do you all learn about all those “Photons”, Protons, gluons, quarks, atoms, electrons, orbits, and neutrons?
Things are not that complicated. There is nothing but Space, that’s it. - Space, vibrates and that’s energy, compress the energy, and that’s mass energy / mass. Vibrations of space / energy travels into the eyes of the Galaxies and is compressed into tiny droplets of matter. Depending on how deep energy travels into the Galaxy, depends on how heave the matter is. - A-Bomb, - bang, - there goes the energy back where it came from, SPACE.
God and Space is the same thing, except Space is the Physical and God is the Spiritual, They are the creator of all things, they are all things.
Peace.

Paul – 101309

Where's all the Bible Scholars, and Science Scholars? - I thought there were at least a few people that could think for themselves here, but now I THINK I was wrong!

Paul -- 060610

Status
Not open for further replies.