After the Order of Melchisedec:

Letsargue

This should show you all just how far you are from the Truth, - but it won’t!
You all can quote the Scriptures about Melchisedec, but you know “NOTHING” about the “ORDER” - OF Melchisedec. --- ( NO! - AMR, I didn’t have to study this either )! - I just received it like I receive everything that I write. – Have fun!
Yes, - you all are smart, and are the geniuses of all geniuses, and you think God is the fool, because you don’t know something that God DID! -- If you don’t know it, then even if God says otherwise, you’re not the fool, but the Truth is the foolishness.
AGAIN, -- none of you geniuses can prove me wrong in this, by using the Scriptures!

“MELCHISEDEC”, was a “GENTILE”, - a “CANAANITE” IN FACT! – Israel had not even been conceived yet. – Melchisedec was during Abraham, - COME ON! -- Jesus is our High Priest AFTER THE ORDER of Melchisedec; “after THE ORDER”! – WHAT ORDER, or ORDINANCE? --- Jesus Christ is High Priest, “ORDAINED” to be liken to Melchisedec. Hebrew, but not Hebrew, but CANAANITE! ---- The Order is, - that Melchisedec had to have had PRIESTS under HIM, and a people to administer to, “BUT GENTILES”! ! ! ---- WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE IN YOUR FEEBLE RELIGIONS? ? ?

Follow this! --- Mark 1:29 KJV - And –( FORTHWITH )-, when they were come out of the synagogue, -( THEY ENTERED )- into the house of “Simon and Andrew, with James and John”. ----- ( “Forthwith”, means immediately, nothing in between ). – Therefore, Jesus left the Synagogue, and “THERE”, went directly into Simon’s house, where Simon’s family dwelt. ----- ( Prove that wrong ). ----- Simon Peter was the ruler of the Synagogue, the same as the High Priest there, but not of the Temple at Jerusalem. – ( Can you follow )? --- Now add THIS! – Mark 3:18 KJV - “And Simon THE “CANAANITE”. ----- OOOHHH NOOO! ----- If you cannot see that Simon Peter is a High Priest of the people, and the Church THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, the Heavenly High Priest, and Simon ministered to people out of every nation under Heaven, and that IS THE CHURCH, AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC, -- YOU’RE BLIND! !

THEREFORE! – The Body of Christ, the Church, the Kingdom of Heaven is entirely AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC. – Under the Gospel / Authority of the High Priest from on High of the Heavenly Jerusalem, - and KING OF “SALEM”, – of the Gentiles, even unto the Canaanites.

None of you can possibly believe this, BUT NONE OF YOU CAN “DISPROVE” IT EITHER, as far out as it is from your present DOCTRINES.

Paul – 091911