Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Advice for Corey Gardner & an ISIS Strategy

This is the show from Wednesday September 3rd, 2014

Summary:

* Keep Bob on the Air: Hear about all the latest & greatest products available from “Bob Enyart Live” as Bob, Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com and their other brother Darrell discuss some of the fascinating stories and lessons that are being revealed in Bob’s monthly sermons, Bible studies & videos via Blu-ray, Hi-Def Download & audio!

* Advice to Corey Gardner: Corey Gardner is hurtling toward the now infamous “Ken Buck Cliff”. Losing a winnable election by throwing innocent children (and conservative voters) under the bus in hopes of appealing to liberals who wouldn’t vote for him if he personally offered free abortions to every woman impregnated at the next burning man festival; (an offer he may be focus grouping based upon his new strategy of free birth control pills, and carbon neutral wind farms for everybody)!

Corey wants your daughter to get the pill at 7-11.

What’s a RE-publican like Corey Gardner doing at a wind farm? Why, losing an election of course.

* A Strategy for ISIS in Syria: With every new subscription, or donation over $100.00 to this month’s telethon receive Bob’s free gift of a strategy for eliminating ISIS in Syria, (and anywhere else for that matter). This offer is available to Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Michelle’s mom, Victoria Nuland, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, or anyone else in the Obama administration who would like to avail themselves of it… with a donation that is!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have an ISIS strategy. On a similar subject, Rush had a caller the other day saying Mitt Romney should run again. He correctly stated no he shouldn't and pointed out why 4,000,000 potential republican voters stayed home. Of course, I didn't stay home, I just didn't pull the lever for such a solid liberal.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You know me, peace and love and stuff...but never have I truly feared a group of people before....I stand corrected on my previous statements against such force and believe that such force is necessary with ISIS.
This is another example of why it is often said that the more a liberal is mugged by reality, the more conservative he becomes. It's a main reason why most young people are liberal. They haven't been mugged by reality enough yet.

Thunder's Muse

Advice for Corey Gardner & an ISIS Strategy

This is another example of why it is often said that the more a liberal is mugged by reality, the more conservative he becomes. It's a main reason why most young people are liberal. They haven't been mugged by reality enough yet.

Yes, it's different when it's knocking on your door.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dennis Miller of all people got it right when talking about George Bush, John Kerry, an Islam. Kerry is trying to play chess, instead of checkers. There is one way to deal with those who will cut your head off, granite.

No questions asked, they would murder you for not converting. You should be thankful people like me will defend you from them. People like me, not me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Dennis Miller of all people got it right when talking about George Bush, John Kerry, an Islam. Kerry is trying to play chess, instead of checkers. There is one way to deal with those who will cut your head off, granite.

No questions asked, they would murder you for not converting. You should be thankful people like me will defend you from them. People like me, not me.

Considering you never put on a uniform I'm under no illusions about your willingness to defend me, Nicholas.:rotfl: