Adam and the Church

beloved57

And Adam the Son of God Lk 3:38

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

I've believed for a great while now that in the beginning, before the fall of man in Adam, the World in Adam was the Church, the Lords body in its natural formation, for Paul writing to the Church at Corinth writes"
And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

This earthy is also the natural 1 Cor 15:46

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

So in the beginning of time, Adam was the federal head of the natural lives of the Church, Gods Elect,

however Jesus Christ , the God Man Mediator 1 Tim 2:5 in Heaven was the Head of Adam. Now one scripture more that I believe confirms this sacred notion that the world in Adam was Christ's Church which He was Head Col 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,

whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The beginning was Comprised of Christ and His Church, which He was Head, in Adam, who was also a type or figure of Him [Christ] who was to come, the seed of the Women Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Truster

Ecclesia means a congregation or assembly of people who have been called out. Neither the need for being called out, nor for the preaching of the pre-evangelism were necessary until after the fall.

Nanja

beloved57

I've believed for a great while now that in the beginning, before the fall of man in Adam, the World in Adam was the Church, the Lords body in its natural formation, for Paul writing to the Church at Corinth writes" And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

The beginning was Comprised of Christ and His Church, which He was Head, in Adam, who was also a type or figure of Him [Christ] who was to come, the seed of the Women Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Amen Brother! It was Christ's Church Eph. 5:25 exclusively, His Seed chosen in Him of the Father to be holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4-5, that sinned in their Federal Head Adam when he sinned.

But those outside of Adam, the seed of the serpent, death permanently reigns over them because they were not involved in Adam's transgression, but sinned in their father the devil John 8:44; 1 John 3:8 and consequently sentenced to eternal damnation.

Mat. 23:32-33
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

beloved57

For in the beginning at creation, Adam and Eve were typical of their Head, that being Christ and the Church, Eph 5:30-32

30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Now understand, the Church was a Mystery hidden in the Creation of Adam and Eve in the beginning !

Paul also looks to Creation in his comments here 1 Tim 2:11-13

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

Also 1 Cor 11:3,8-9

3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Again Paul refers back to Creation for Church/Spiritual Instruction, hence Creation was Spiritual in intent, grounded in Christ!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

38 [FONT=&]Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

I've believed for a great while now that in the beginning, before the fall of man in Adam, the World in Adam was the Church, the Lords body in its natural formation, for Paul writing to the Church at Corinth writes" [/FONT]
[FONT=&]And as we have borne the [/FONT]image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

[FONT=&]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

So in the beginning of time, Adam was the federal head of the natural lives of the Church, Gods Elect,

however Jesus Christ , the God Man Mediator 1 Tim 2:5 in Heaven was the Head of Adam. Now one scripture more that I believe confirms this sacred notion that the world in Adam was Christ's Church which He was Head Col 1:15-18

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,

whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

[/FONT]

This entire headship teaching is "RETARDED".

Link to come.

Biblical Original Sin

Robert Pate

Banned

38 [FONT=&]Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

I've believed for a great while now that in the beginning, before the fall of man in Adam, the World in Adam was the Church, the Lords body in its natural formation, for Paul writing to the Church at Corinth writes" [/FONT]
[FONT=&]And as we have borne the [/FONT]image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly."

[FONT=&]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

[/FONT]

Have you graduated from heresy school yet?