Actual hell of restless myriad tramp souls in afterlife.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I must speak out of my 50 year long Christian work and experience of exorcism, lest I am guilty before God, for not warning. I am associated with Christian exorcists for many years here. So I can tell what some dead ones fare on the other side among Hindus, Muslims and Christians at least in India.

I see how some Christian pastors posses some living people after death. They confess that they were traitor to Christ. Now in unrest they find some rest in the possessed by entering in him. But as the possessed one becomes sick by them, they are driven out by us in the name of Christ. Before departing they ask for prayers that they get peace.
The ghosts of departed souls scarcely tell of heaven or hell. One told that he went near heaven but fled seeing an angel with fire-rod. Some might question “can they repent and atone for their sins in that state?”

All of them know something of Christ and a few of them confess their sins knowing what sin is or not. But without being connected to Christ they cant atone. Their basic sinful love- heaven rejecting nature is simply incapable of that. It is very difficult to be really connected to Christ even in this worldly life. May be one in a thousand succeeds here even among so called christians as my 50 years experience observes. So it might be in the spiritual sphere too. Christ heeds sincerely confessing ones prayers. One trying that sincerely may find that Christ is helping him, as savior Christ is in all places. But then he will be out of that outer darkness. Communication with alien spheres of existence is much difficult.

I am telling of an interesting experience here. One lady suddenly became demented. When mental treatment failed she was brought for exorcism. It was found that a murdered Muslim man Amed possessed her. When questioned how he came into her, he told that four year long dead he was tramping around his place of murder in torment. At last he entered that lady as she came near the desolate place of his murder four miles away from main road.

When commanded to get out he requested he will go if they get him justice. He told his father’s address and named four friends who killed him out of jealousy in a love-affaire, even the car number in which they brought him. The exorcists promised to inform police and the ghost left her in peace.

Then two of them went to his far away father’s place and asked how many sons he has. He said “four, but one was taken by Allah.” They asked if his name is Amed? He began to weep and then enquired how they came to know him. They told of the exorcism.
The family informed police and culprits broke down under questioning. They were sentenced. It was recorded in police books there.

But that certainly didn’t bring peace and rest to the murdered one. His friends remained enemies. Only Christian forgiveness could bring him some profit by turning some to repentance and become friend again. But that is impossible for him without Christ’s spirit.

I am telling this to seek that people become ready for afterlife by loving Heavenly Father and neighbor following christ. Then they will find Him to get shelter and draw others there. That will make our Heavenly home as real home, as that is made by joining people with cementing love. Otherwise they will be in empty outer darkness driven by tormenting passions.

I fear that majority peoples will be in that state except sincere Christ-followers ready for martyrdom. There are other loveless fickle killer gods, pride-devils in fact. Some might get shaky shelter there full of fear and anxiety as their whimsical gods might turn into killers. But the shelter of Love-God Heavenly Father will be of abiding love. They will share the love-work of Heavenly Father there, no idle hollow flattery.

But in that world after death there is no vestige of bodily resurrection and last judgment of end times. Here no ghost tells of that. This perishable body’s resurrection is impossible as it will be incorporated in many human bodies. End times, when firmament will disappear and stars will fall as fig on earth, will never happen even in billion years as true science states. This hoax is inherited by jews from Persians during captivity. Action of love-works and sins of anti-love automatically integrate and disintegrate soul by increasing or decreasing internal bonding love within. According to the strength of internal love-bond, one gets strength or weakness. This is automatic instant judgment. The conception of a huge sin-account book of judgment is ludicrous and impossible.

Evil Pharisee Paul’s theory that our good works are worthless contradicts Christ, who always exhorted us to do love-works. But without the fellowship of crucified Christ we can’t do good works. Our evil nature and the pride- devil, whom we had installed inside us before our fall like Adam and Eve, spoils our effort to do love-works. Only when we take up Christ’s cross, it mortifies our evil nature and pride-devil inside, to enable us to do love-works. After a time, both become mortified enough to let us easily increase our love-integrity by constant love actions. There is no incantation or imagination magic of laying down our life before imagined Christ to get his spirit inside. Only surrendering our life by actions of cross-bearing in principle, we can get his spirit in us in proportion to our efforts. One never goes from small to big suddenly, but progressively.

Letsargue

50 years of “Christian” LIFE?? ---- You have to be KIDING!! ---- This is where your own people Throws their Garbage!!! ---- What do you think you’re doing here?? ----You are their Garbage, and I have brought fire to all this Garbage, and the worms of hell are eternal here!!!!!!

Paul – 042313

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
50 years of “Christian” LIFE?? ---- You have to be KIDING!! ---- This is where your own people Throws their Garbage!!! ---- What do you think you’re doing here?? ----You are their Garbage, and I have brought fire to all this Garbage, and the worms of hell are eternal here!!!!!!

Paul – 042313

So u have entered the garbage dump! Hope u might not end up there like those pastors unable to enter Love-heaven, having little love in your heart.
Remember that numerous martyrs and even Christ were consigned to garbage dump. But they rose by loving enemies too which you cant