ECT Acronyms for those debating MAD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the first century, there were 12 distinguishable tribes. Anna.
Bible is on my side.

Again, it's the two houses we are talking about.

Before the cross, the two houses were still divided. They were to be joined together when the NC was put in place.

As long as you keep parroting Darby, the Bible will never be on your side.

SaulToPaul 2

Again, it's the two houses we are talking about.

Before the cross, the two houses were still divided. They were to be joined together when the NC was put in place.

As long as you keep parroting Darby, the Bible will never be on your side.

:chuckle:

There were still 12 tribes distinguishable.

You cannot escape it, no matter how badly you want the "lost tribes" to be Gentiles.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read Genesis-Revelation.

Wrong again, Rabbi Tetelestein.

Ezekiel and Jeremiah make it clear that Israel was divided into two houses, and that one day the two houses would be joined together again.

The two houses were still divided during the days of Anna in Luke 2.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

There were still 12 tribes distinguishable.

You cannot escape it, no matter how badly you want the "lost tribes" to be Gentiles.

Two houses.

The two houses were divided.

You can keep trying to ignore it all you want, but the Bible is crystal clear that the two houses were divided.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Ezk 37:19) say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph--which is in Ephraim's hand--and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah's stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.'

As of Luke 2, the two sticks had not been joined together.

SaulToPaul 2

:idunno:

I don't care about them being divided.

There were still 12 tribes in the first century, distinguishable.

Tet does not like this because he wants in on the New Covenant, but can't get in without being a thief.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:idunno:

I don't care about them being divided.

Over 33% of the OT is about Israel being divided into two houses.

You "don't care" because you are only interested in protecting your Dispensationalsim.

There were still 12 tribes in the first century, distinguishable.

You should really look up the definition of the word "remnant", and also read the book of Hosea.

Why do you think Ezekiel and Jeremiah talk about the two houses becoming one again?

Tet does not like this because he wants in on the New Covenant, but can't get in without being a thief.

The NC was implemented at the cross.

You have to deny the NC, otherwise your MAD falls apart like a house of cards.

Which is why you ignore the fact that as of Luke 2 and Anna, the two houses were still divided.

SaulToPaul 2

Over 33% of the OT is about Israel being divided into two houses.

You "don't care" because you are only interested in protecting your Dispensationalsim.

You should really look up the definition of the word "remnant", and also read the book of Hosea.

Why do you think Ezekiel and Jeremiah talk about the two houses becoming one again?

The NC was implemented at the cross.

You have to deny the NC, otherwise your MAD falls apart like a house of cards.

Which is why you ignore the fact that as of Luke 2 and Anna, the two houses were still divided.

Joke

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who cares.

It's part of the Bible.

You hate it because it's a death knell to your MAD.

You aren't in either house.

(John 10:16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

When did John 10:16 take place?

SaulToPaul 2

It's part of the Bible.

You hate it because it's a death knell to your MAD.

(John 10:16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

When did John 10:16 take place?

And there he goes, rabbit trail.

Mr Slippery

SaulToPaul 2

Those posts are all gone.

If you have changed your position, then tell us when the two houses will be joined together, or confirm that you believe they were joined together before the birth of Christ?

Its irrelevant to me.
There were 12 tribes however, and you AIN'T one of them.