According to the Scriptures:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV – “Brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2- By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I PREACHED UNTO YOU, unless ye have believed in vain. 3- For I delivered unto you first of ALL THAT WHICH I ALSO RECEIVED, how that - ( Christ died for our sins ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES; 4- And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day ) ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES”.

This is one of the most important verses in the Scriptures I think, according to the GREAT LES FELDICK! --- Les Feldick, I suppose is the most watched and listened to, false prophet spreading the false doctrine of Dispensationalism on TV. At least among the garbage that I can receive.

The above Scripture is supposed to prove, or help prove that Paul is the first to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. -- The Dispensationalists say that it is Paul who received the MYSTERY of the Gospel FIRST; before any other prophet. - Paul is the first to TEACH the mystery of the Gospel, because it has been hidden from the foundation of the world. ---- That is not so! - GARBAGE AND A LIE!
The very Scriptures the fools use, have within them the facts that it has been preached hundreds of years earlier. --- However, the fools that teach such nonsense, can never, and will never yield to what GOD SAID. They must change it to support their false doctrines. That’s who they are.

AGAIN!
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -
3- Christ died for our sins. ------ “According to the scriptures”.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day. ------ “According to the scriptures”. -------According to WHAT SCRIPTURES?
Paul is QUOTING Scriptures written by earlier Prophets in the OLD TESTAMENT! -- Paul is preaching an OLD DOCTRINE / OLD GOSPEL, not a new Gospel. The Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of the Kingdom. --- Matthew 12:28 KJV – “If I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, THEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME UNTO YOU”. ---- Christ is the Kingdom of God, Christ is the Gospel. The Gospel is the WORD OF GOD. – Matthew 25:34 KJV – “Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world”. ---- That verse itself, spans from the beginning to the end. -- Therefore, the Gospel is the total Word of God / Jesus Christ. - The Gospel is God. - The Gospel is the Holy Ghost. The Gospel is the power that created the CREATION!

I challenge any of you to correct me in this. -- YOU CANNOT! – You can only show your sarcasm to it.

Another very important Scripture to the Dispensationalists:
Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV – “For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2- IF YE HAVE HEARD OF THE DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD which is given me to you ward: 3- How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4- Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5- Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as IT IS NOW REVEALED UNTO HIS HOLY APOSTLES AND PROPHETS BY THE SPIRIT”.
--- Whatever was revealed to Paul about the Gospel of Christ; cannot disagree or contradict with any other thing that was EVER written by any other Prophet at any time. – We must go back to what a Christian is and what Christ reveals to each one and may not reveal it to the other. - That doesn’t mean that it’s not already written. - It just hasn’t been shown the Spirit of the written word as yet. – I’m shown new things of the Spirit of what is already written all the time. That doesn’t mean that there is anything NEW. - It has always been there from the foundation of the world. - Of course, none of you can believe that. You can only believe what you can conjure up NEW in your own minds, like Les Feldick does.

Christ reveals to a Christian or Christians, of his choice, what he wants the Christians to know at any given time. Nothing changes what is already written. Christ just reveals the Spirit of the Word that pertains to that subject.

The Dispensation of the Grace of God is not a new dispensation of grace. The dispensation of the Grace of God started with the dividing the light from the darkness at the creation. It was halted with the sin of man, and it continues when the man is redeemed back to the Dispensation of the Grace of God, or back to the Tree of Life. – By the GRACE of God, he gives us the Tree of Life. – It was by the Grace of God that he gave Adam the Tree of Life; but took it away at the sin and gave it back by His Grace when He redeemed us, - not the promise of the redemption.
--- Revelation 2:7 KJV --- Revelation 22:14 KJV –

Inspiration or any revelation received after the Old Law is only the Spirit of the Old Word of Law. – Jesus was given exclusive revelations of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Christ gave exclusively to the Apostles, and they wrote another Covenant. From this Covenant, the Lord reveals to the Christians, which is only the Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant. And I pass it to you. - Of course, you cannot accept that.
Today any inspiration or revelation is the Spirit of the things that Christ gave to the Apostles in words of the Spirit, - of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Thus, we have the fulfillment of the God Head in the Spirit of both Words.
In other words, The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.

Paul – 070810

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,
[Inspiration or any revelation received after the Old Law is only the Spirit of the Old Word of Law. – Jesus was given exclusive revelations of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Christ gave exclusively to the Apostles, and they wrote another Covenant. From this Covenant, the Lord reveals to the Christians, which is only the Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant. And I pass it to you. - Of course, you cannot accept that.
Today any inspiration or revelation is the Spirit of the things that Christ gave to the Apostles in words of the Spirit, - of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Thus, we have the fulfillment of the God Head in the Spirit of both Words.
In other words, The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.]

1. What do you mean , spirit of the Old Testament when Jesus was the God of the Old Testament.:king:

2. Jesus was given Revelations from God the Father .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. The Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant - I pass it to you.

THANKS ALOT BUDDY :cool:

4. The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.:doh:

4A.:idea: Well then, if the spirit of the Old Covenant is the Spirit of the Spirit and
the spirit of the New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant ,
then the Spirit of the New Covenant is the Sprit of the Spirit of the Spirit.:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

All Righty then. :banana:

LETSARGUE, you are one funny dude. :chuckle:

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,
[Inspiration or any revelation received after the Old Law is only the Spirit of the Old Word of Law. – Jesus was given exclusive revelations of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Christ gave exclusively to the Apostles, and they wrote another Covenant. From this Covenant, the Lord reveals to the Christians, which is only the Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant. And I pass it to you. - Of course, you cannot accept that.
In other words, The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.]

1. What do you mean , spirit of the Old Testament when Jesus was the God of the Old Testament.:king:

2. Jesus was given Revelations from God the Father .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. The Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant - I pass it to you.

THANKS ALOT BUDDY :cool:

4. The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.:doh:

4A.:idea: Well then, if the spirit of the Old Covenant is the Spirit of the Spirit and
then the Spirit of the New Covenant is the Sprit of the Spirit of the Spirit.:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

LETSARGUE, you are one funny dude. :chuckle:

Why would you change what I said and then say I’m a funny DUD?

That’s the act of a fool and a Liar!
What you said here is not what I said, You said the following like any fool who wants to try to make a fool out of someone else, --- YOU HAVE TO CHANGE WHAT I SAID, TO DO THAT!
Therefore, I didn’t say what a fool said here!

YOU SAID - 4A.:idea: Well then, if the spirit of the Old Covenant is the Spirit of the Spirit and

LETSARGUE, you are one funny dude. :chuckle.
I didn't say that, - a fool and a LIAR said that and is saying that's what I meant, when it is NOT!

Paul – 071010

Letsargue

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV – “Brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2- By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I PREACHED UNTO YOU, unless ye have believed in vain. 3- For I delivered unto you first of ALL THAT WHICH I ALSO RECEIVED, how that - ( Christ died for our sins ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES; 4- And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day ) ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES”.

This is one of the most important verses in the Scriptures I think, according to the GREAT LES FELDICK! --- Les Feldick, I suppose is the most watched and listened to, false prophet spreading the false doctrine of Dispensationalism on TV. At least among the garbage that I can receive.

The above Scripture is supposed to prove, or help prove that Paul is the first to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. -- The Dispensationalists say that it is Paul who received the MYSTERY of the Gospel FIRST; before any other prophet. - Paul is the first to TEACH the mystery of the Gospel, because it has been hidden from the foundation of the world. ---- That is not so! - GARBAGE AND A LIE!
The very Scriptures the fools use, have within them the facts that it has been preached hundreds of years earlier. --- However, the fools that teach such nonsense, can never, and will never yield to what GOD SAID. They must change it to support their false doctrines. That’s who they are.

AGAIN!
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -
3- Christ died for our sins. ------ “According to the scriptures”.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day. ------ “According to the scriptures”. -------According to WHAT SCRIPTURES?
Paul is QUOTING Scriptures written by earlier Prophets in the OLD TESTAMENT! -- Paul is preaching an OLD DOCTRINE / OLD GOSPEL, not a new Gospel. The Gospel of Christ is the Gospel of the Kingdom. --- Matthew 12:28 KJV – “If I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, THEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME UNTO YOU”. ---- Christ is the Kingdom of God, Christ is the Gospel. The Gospel is the WORD OF GOD. – Matthew 25:34 KJV – “Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world”. ---- That verse itself, spans from the beginning to the end. -- Therefore, the Gospel is the total Word of God / Jesus Christ. - The Gospel is God. - The Gospel is the Holy Ghost. The Gospel is the power that created the CREATION!

I challenge any of you to correct me in this. -- YOU CANNOT! – You can only show your sarcasm to it.

Another very important Scripture to the Dispensationalists:
Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV – “For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2- IF YE HAVE HEARD OF THE DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD which is given me to you ward: 3- How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4- Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5- Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as IT IS NOW REVEALED UNTO HIS HOLY APOSTLES AND PROPHETS BY THE SPIRIT”.
--- Whatever was revealed to Paul about the Gospel of Christ; cannot disagree or contradict with any other thing that was EVER written by any other Prophet at any time. – We must go back to what a Christian is and what Christ reveals to each one and may not reveal it to the other. - That doesn’t mean that it’s not already written. - It just hasn’t been shown the Spirit of the written word as yet. – I’m shown new things of the Spirit of what is already written all the time. That doesn’t mean that there is anything NEW. - It has always been there from the foundation of the world. - Of course, none of you can believe that. You can only believe what you can conjure up NEW in your own minds, like Les Feldick does.

Christ reveals to a Christian or Christians, of his choice, what he wants the Christians to know at any given time. Nothing changes what is already written. Christ just reveals the Spirit of the Word that pertains to that subject.

The Dispensation of the Grace of God is not a new dispensation of grace. The dispensation of the Grace of God started with the dividing the light from the darkness at the creation. It was halted with the sin of man, and it continues when the man is redeemed back to the Dispensation of the Grace of God, or back to the Tree of Life. – By the GRACE of God, he gives us the Tree of Life. – It was by the Grace of God that he gave Adam the Tree of Life; but took it away at the sin and gave it back by His Grace when He redeemed us, - not the promise of the redemption.
--- Revelation 2:7 KJV --- Revelation 22:14 KJV –

Inspiration or any revelation received after the Old Law is only the Spirit of the Old Word of Law. – Jesus was given exclusive revelations of the Spirit of the Old Covenant. Christ gave exclusively to the Apostles, and they wrote another Covenant. From this Covenant, the Lord reveals to the Christians, which is only the Spirit of what is written in the New Covenant. And I pass it to you. - Of course, you cannot accept that.
In other words, The New Covenant is the Spirit of the Old Covenant, and what we as Christians receive is the Spirit of the New Covenant; the Spirit of the Spirit.

Paul – 070810

God is a “SPIRIT”; and it was God who wrote the Word of God.
That Word of God was made flesh, and died and became “SPIRIT”.
That “SPIRIT” that was the Word, wrote a New Word / New Testament, which contains the “SPIRIT” of that Word, and the Christian receives that “SPIRIT” OF THE WORD.

In other words, the ((Spirit of God)) wrote the Old Testament, and that Testament became flesh and died and ((became SPIRIT)), and wrote the New Testament. - The Christian receives of the “((SPIRIT))” of Christ / the ((SPIRIT of)) the Word of the New Testament.
Therefore, the Christian receives the SPIRIT OF THE SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE SPIRIT of Christ / SPIRIT of God. –
That is the fulfillment of, --- Revelation 22:13 KJV – “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last”. ----- Again, ---- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED”.

Paul – 071010

Status
Not open for further replies.