ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nope.

As you have unwittingly proven via the above passages; Peter's was obviously a Prophesied Grace.

Paul's was not. It was an Unprophesied, or Mystery Grace.

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Like the poor saints at Jerusalem were ignorant of the fact that Christ was in them until Paul showed up 20 some odd years later with the "good news".:nono:

You cosigning Squeaky now?

God's Truth

Then why does Peter say this?

1Pet 1:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

What is that salvation and why is it "ready to be revealed in the last time"?

The resurrection of new bodies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Then why does Peter say this?

1Pet 1:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:5) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

What is that salvation and why is it "ready to be revealed in the last time"?

It was revealed by the escape of those out of Jerusalem right before it's destruction.

God's Truth

Why does Paul not call Jesus "our High Priest"?

Jesus is our High Priest. We come to Jesus to take care of our sins, like the Old Testament priests.

You might not believe that Paul wrote Hebrews, but it is so like what Paul writes---that many believe it was written by Paul.

God's Truth

Why does Paul use saved in the past-tense?

1Cor 1:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

I do not understand exactly what you are saying.

We are saved now, and will be saved in the end.

God's Truth

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Will be saved

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:13
but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is our High Priest. We come to Jesus to take care of our sins, like the Old Testament priests.

You might not believe that Paul wrote Hebrews, but it is so like what Paul writes---that many believe it was written by Paul.
Every book that Paul wrote had "Paul" as the first word.

Rom 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
1Cor 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, called [to be] an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes [our] brother,
2Cor 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy [our] brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
Gal 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
Eph 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Phil 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Col 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus [our] brother,
1Thess 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians [which is] in God the Father and [in] the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2Thess 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
1Tim 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which][ is] our hope;
2Tim 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
Titus 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Phlm 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy [our] brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

Heb 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Thirteen times Paul puts HIS name as the first word of his epistle and yet it's NOT there in the book to the HEBREWS.

2Thess 3:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:17) The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

No, someone else wrote to the Hebrews.

P.S. Why would the apostle of the gentiles write a book to the HEBREWS?

God's Truth

(1:1) Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
(1:1) Paul, called [to be] an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes [our] brother,
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy [our] brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
(1:1) Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
(1:1) Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus [our] brother,
(1:1) Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians [which is] in God the Father and [in] the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(1:1) Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
(1:1) Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which][ is] our hope;
(1:1) Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
(1:1) Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy [our] brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Thirteen times Paul puts HIS name as the first word of his epistle and yet it's NOT there in the book to the HEBREWS.

(3:17) The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

So?

There seems to be a great stumbling block for you there...and I tell you, it is not Paul...it is Jesus.

God's Truth

Jesus is my savior; I am a member of His body; saved by grace through faith.

So AGAIN I ask: Why did Paul never call Jesus "our High Priest"?

Paul preached Christ in 13 epistles; why is this missing?

They say Hebrews is from Paul, you say no.

So what?

Think about it.

WE are the TEMPLE of the LIVING GOD.

A temple has a High Priest!

God's Truth

Jesus is my savior; I am a member of His body; saved by grace through faith.

So AGAIN I ask: Why did Paul never call Jesus "our High Priest"?

Paul preached Christ in 13 epistles; why is this missing?

They say Hebrews is from Paul, you say no.

So what?

Think about it.

WE are the TEMPLE of the LIVING GOD.

A temple has a High Priest!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Hebrews is not an epistle.

Where does Paul say he never wrote anything but letters to people?