According to MY Gospel:

Letsargue

Romans 2:16 KJV –“In the day when God shall –(( JUDGE ))- THE SECRETS OF MEN by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO –(( MY ))- GOSPEL”. ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -----//--- (( Whose Gospel, and HOW ))!! --- Revelation 14:19 KJV - “THE –(( ANGEL ))- THRUST IN HIS SICKLE into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, –(( AND CAST IT INTO ))- THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD”. -----//-- In the name of Jesus Christ, or Thus saith the Lord!! – Which do you want!! – I don’t have to “SAY” either! - I can just say what the Lord gave me to say, and let you remain ignorant, and in the dark as to who said it!! – It is ordained that a Christian; - whatsoever he says or does, do all in the name of the Lord!! – That doesn’t mean that the Christian must say, - “In the name of the Lord, I say “Such and such”, or Thus saith the Lord, “Such and such”!! – Your lack of learning the “Will” of Christ will force you to be FOOLISH and misunderstand the SAYING!! – AND don’t say that I must CARE, - because I don’t have to care how foolish you are!! ----- Proverbs 1:24:31 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- (( I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH )); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- FOR THAT THEY HATED KNOWLEDGE, AND –(( DID NOT CHOOSE THE FEAR OF THE LORD ))-: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV – “LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION of the whole matter: -(( FEAR GOD ))-, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS –(( THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN ))-. 14- For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”. -----

Paul – 041412

Letsargue

You know that is unintelligible garbage?

You just showed your wisdom, by not "PROVING IT" GARBAGE!! --- Every "FOOL" will say things like that, but "NEVER" / "NEVER" CAN A FOOL PROVE ME WRONG. - THEY RUN AND HIDE IN THE CATACOMBS LIKE THE COWARDS THEY ALL ARE ---- Now show us all, just who you really ARE, and what side any fool is on!!

Paul -- 041412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 2:16 KJV –“In the day when God shall –(( JUDGE ))- THE SECRETS OF MEN by Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO –(( MY ))- GOSPEL”. ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “IN FLAMING FIRE TAKING VENGEANCE on them that know not God, and THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. -----//--- (( Whose Gospel, and HOW ))!! --- Revelation 14:19 KJV - “THE –(( ANGEL ))- THRUST IN HIS SICKLE into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, –(( AND CAST IT INTO ))- THE GREAT WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD”. -----//-- In the name of Jesus Christ, or Thus saith the Lord!! – Which do you want!! – I don’t have to “SAY” either! - I can just say what the Lord gave me to say, and let you remain ignorant, and in the dark as to who said it!! – It is ordained that a Christian; - whatsoever he says or does, do all in the name of the Lord!! – That doesn’t mean that the Christian must say, - “In the name of the Lord, I say “Such and such”, or Thus saith the Lord, “Such and such”!! – Your lack of learning the “Will” of Christ will force you to be FOOLISH and misunderstand the SAYING!! – AND don’t say that I must CARE, - because I don’t have to care how foolish you are!! ----- Proverbs 1:24:31 KJV – “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26- (( I ALSO WILL LAUGH AT YOUR CALAMITY; I WILL MOCK WHEN YOUR FEAR COMETH )); 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- FOR THAT THEY HATED KNOWLEDGE, AND –(( DID NOT CHOOSE THE FEAR OF THE LORD ))-: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. ---&--- Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV – “LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION of the whole matter: -(( FEAR GOD ))-, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: FOR THIS IS –(( THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN ))-. 14- For God shall bring every work into Judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”. -----

Paul – 041412
Paul taught obedience to God.

Letsargue

Paul taught obedience to God.

YES!! - What is the "OBEDIENCE" TO GOD!! -- Nothing more or less than this, - John 14:15 KJV - If ye love me, keep my commandments”. -----//-- Is not the Obedience, - the LOVE OF CHRIST!!! --- And just HOW DO YOU DO THIS, - 1 Peter 4:17 KJV – “What shall the end be of them that –(( OBEY NOT ))- THE GOSPEL of God”? ------ How does one “OBEY THE GOSPEL” which is the Word Command, and Power of GOD!! – What is the Obedience to the Gospel!! --- WHO CARES!!!!

Paul – 041412

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YES!! - What is the "OBEDIENCE" TO GOD!! -- Nothing more or less than this, - John 14:15 KJV - If ye love me, keep my commandments”. -----//-- Is not the Obedience, - the LOVE OF CHRIST!!! --- And just HOW DO YOU DO THIS, - 1 Peter 4:17 KJV – “What shall the end be of them that –(( OBEY NOT ))- THE GOSPEL of God”? ------ How does one “OBEY THE GOSPEL” which is the Word Command, and Power of GOD!! – What is the Obedience to the Gospel!! --- WHO CARES!!!!

Paul – 041412
If we are to obey the gospel, there must be something to obey.

Then we have the obedience of faith.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Letsargue

If we are to obey the gospel, there must be something to obey.

Then we have the obedience of faith.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

You cannot be more blind than that!! – The Gospel IS THE, - “DEATH, BURIAL, AND THE RESURRECTION” of Jesus Christ!!! – “Death, Burial, and Resurrection”. – That’s what the Gospel “IS”, the Gospel “IS THAT”!! – “SO DO IT, - DO THAT”, -- HOW!!!!! – THAT’S CALLED, “BAPTISM”, Baptism is “doing the Gospel, That’s “OBEYING” THE GOSPEL; - you are, -- Romans 6:4 KJV ---&--- Colossians 2:12 KJV -----//--- It’s all in the Book!! – All any one has to “DO” IS READ IT, AND HAVE “FAITH” IN WHAT GOD SAID!!! – But NO!!! – All you geniuses are too smart to be taken in by something SOO simple as ~~baptism~in~water~~!! ---- HOW TOTALLY FOOLISH!!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV -------//--- There’s nothing more foolish than the geniuses and scholars of your world!!! – Thank God there’s a HELL!!!!

Paul – 041512

This Charming Manc

I meant I can't decipher the point you are trying to make.

I don't know whether I think your wrong or not because, I don't have the faintest what you are trying to say.

You just showed your wisdom, by not "PROVING IT" GARBAGE!! --- Every "FOOL" will say things like that, but "NEVER" / "NEVER" CAN A FOOL PROVE ME WRONG. - THEY RUN AND HIDE IN THE CATACOMBS LIKE THE COWARDS THEY ALL ARE ---- Now show us all, just who you really ARE, and what side any fool is on!!

Paul -- 041412

Letsargue

I meant I can't decipher the point you are trying to make.

I don't know whether I think your wrong or not because, I don't have the faintest what you are trying to say.

What are you're talking about!!! - The topic under your post or something else, elsewhere.

Paul -- 041512

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You cannot be more blind than that!! – The Gospel IS THE, - “DEATH, BURIAL, AND THE RESURRECTION” of Jesus Christ!!! – “Death, Burial, and Resurrection”. – That’s what the Gospel “IS”, the Gospel “IS THAT”!! – “SO DO IT, - DO THAT”, -- HOW!!!!! – THAT’S CALLED, “BAPTISM”, Baptism is “doing the Gospel, That’s “OBEYING” THE GOSPEL; - you are, -- Romans 6:4 KJV ---&--- Colossians 2:12 KJV -----//--- It’s all in the Book!! – All any one has to “DO” IS READ IT, AND HAVE “FAITH” IN WHAT GOD SAID!!! – But NO!!! – All you geniuses are too smart to be taken in by something SOO simple as ~~baptism~in~water~~!! ---- HOW TOTALLY FOOLISH!!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 1:27 KJV -------//--- There’s nothing more foolish than the geniuses and scholars of your world!!! – Thank God there’s a HELL!!!!

Paul – 041512
You mean the thief was baptized in his own tears?

Letsargue

You are talking about what people say, and I provided an example of a "counter" to what you have said.

NO YOU DID NOT!! - You know that I never mentioned anything about what you said, but you're satisfied with the nonsense that you presented that I had nothing to do with!!
Now give me a question that comes from the Scriptures and I'll answer it, if you are smart enough to ask one!! - Or are you also afraid that I might answer a hard question, that is hard to you!!

Paul -- 041612

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
NO YOU DID NOT!! - You know that I never mentioned anything about what you said, but you're satisfied with the nonsense that you presented that I had nothing to do with!!
Now give me a question that comes from the Scriptures and I'll answer it, if you are smart enough to ask one!! - Or are you also afraid that I might answer a hard question, that is hard to you!!

Paul -- 041612
I've already discovered that you don't answer my questions. You prefer to talk about what geniuses and scholars say. So I countered with what geniuses and scholars say.

Letsargue

I've already discovered that you don't answer my questions. You prefer to talk about what geniuses and scholars say. So I countered with what geniuses and scholars say.

You don't know enough about God to ask a Scriptural question. I'll answer a Scriptural question, if you can ask one, and not some nonsense that has nothing to do with God and His Word. --- Let me ask you a Scriptural Question. OK!!

Where was the Garden of Eden, according to Scripture, not science? Very simple!!

See, there's no way that you can answer it, because you just say, as do the others, that you have the Holy Ghost and you're a Christian, that's the reason that you can't or won't answer anything that I may ask a smart so called christian.

Paul -- 041612

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't know enough about God to ask a Scriptural question. I'll answer a Scriptural question, if you can ask one, and not some nonsense that has nothing to do with God and His Word. --- Let me ask you a Scriptural Question. OK!!

Where was the Garden of Eden, according to Scripture, not science? Very simple!!

See, there's no way that you can answer it, because you just say, as do the others, that you have the Holy Ghost and you're a Christian, that's the reason that you can't or won't answer anything that I may ask a smart so called christian.

Paul -- 041612
Was it in the east?

Maybe not.

Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

The question I asked you recently had to do with Daniel and Jeremiah. Is 70AD in the Bible?

Letsargue

Was it in the east?

Maybe not.

Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

The question I asked you recently had to do with Daniel and Jeremiah. Is 70AD in the Bible?

Revelation 21:6 -7 KJV – “He said unto me, IT IS DONE. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and THE END. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7- He that overcometh SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON”. -------//--- Every Prophet in the Old Testament prophesied of the end, which is the end of the old world of the Children of God. Now it's eternity with Jesus as Lord of ALL!!

YOU MISSED IT!!!

Paul – 041712

Letsargue

Was it in the east?

Maybe not.

The Garden of Eden was not in the east, west, north, or south. Does that help you with what you smart guys can't know!!

Paul -- 041712

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 21:6 -7 KJV – “He said unto me, IT IS DONE. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and THE END. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7- He that overcometh SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON”. -------//--- Every Prophet in the Old Testament prophesied of the end, which is the end of the old world of the Children of God. Now it's eternity with Jesus as Lord of ALL!!

YOU MISSED IT!!!

Paul – 041712
I missed what? And why are you saying neither of us is a child of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Garden of Eden was not in the east, west, north, or south. Does that help you with what you smart guys can't know!!

Paul -- 041712
Did you answer where it is/was?

If it is a scriptural question you were asking, then does that mean it has an answer?