About bible

Hassan.gh

What I'm saying is, it seems that your beliefs are that Christ Jesus wasn't crucified. I don't agree with that, as it's well documented that he was, and not only in the Bible, but also by the historian Josephus.
What I told I just quoted from Quran.

Tell me

If the story of Jesus being crucified is in bible isn't this part has been written by human after him???????

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

marhig

Tell me

If the story of Jesus being crucified is in bible isn't this part has been written by human after him???????

Yes, but it's also written by those who witnessed it happening.

God's Truth

I think u accepted the prophet because of his act simply because u think a prophet that came to save is better than a prophet to protect. Something like this.
But I wanna tell u it's not true

It's rational to look for evidences to prove someone's prophethood not his orders and teachings.
The reason is all prophets were sent from God so they teach whatever God wanted . They did what they were told .
So we have to obey them whatever it is

My Prophet did not come to have many wives and children; he came to save.

There is no one else like my Prophet who comes from the One God.

He gave sight to the blind, the paralyzed walked, the sick were healed, and he raised the dead.

He gives forgiveness in this life, and reconciles us to God, and puts the Spirit of God in our hearts.

My Prophet died for others and was raised from the dead and ascended into heaven in Spirit and body where he sat down on the throne of God.

My Prophet was no mere man he is the Son of God.

That is why I choose him over any other Prophet.

God's Truth

???????
???? ????? ????????? ????? ?????? ???? ???????????? ???????? ???????? ??????? ????????? ????????????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ????????
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but] he is[God's messenger and the Seal of the Prophets. God isAware of everything!(40)
Muhammad had children.

Bring me from bible that says jesus is the last thanks

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

As u see in Quran God says muhammad is the seal of prophets. So I think u should consider Quran's claim that bringing like it is impossible as a miracle and proof of what our prophet said

My Holy Bible says that Jesus is the Holy Spirit that seals.

My Holy Bible says that Jesus is the Son of God. Your Book does not say Muhammad is the Son of God.

CherubRam

What?
U mean the story of Jesus being crucified is in bible????
If so this part definitely isn't from God right?

The story is in both the Old and New Testament. They were prophecies that needed to be fulfilled to prove that the person was the Messiah.

CherubRam

Tell me

The stories about the Messiah were prophecies told by the prophets.

God's Truth

Hassan.gh, do you have two accounts here? Are you the TOL member egyptianmuslim?

There is no good reason to not tell the truth.

CherubRam

Tell me

It was also written by the prophets before he lived on earth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How fire can make iron in less than 10 seconds into powder???

not powder:

contrailscience.com_skitch_skitched_20130119_131440.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Simply because I think bible is a translation of original book so I will never find the truth by reading it but I know Arabic so I can read the Koran

Besides I wanted your views

The Quran has been translated and rewritten many times in arabic. So which is the correct rendering?

check out the many here and their differences and renderings and years:

THE DIFFERENT ARABIC VERSIONS OF THE QUR'AN

So if what you say is true, you can learn nothing from the Quran.

Its debate, and you arent and havent adressed most of my concerns to you throughout the thread. Still playing games? Its ok though, since ive read what you misrepresent.

I said what all Muslims believe about bible.
When I haven't read a book how can I say my personal view about it huh???

We just say what God has revealed in Quran about Jesus and Moses

I'm here and we can share our ideas

You aren't qualified to the discuss the bible, since you admit you haven't even read it.