Abortion protesters jailed

Jasmine

I remember some years back, it could be close to 10, but the Supreme Court ruled against all those laws preventing protesters from being in front of abortion clinics. For a long time protesters had to stay far away from the clinic to protest. That was challenged, and the Supreme Court ruled that protesters no longer had to stay far away from the door. This arrest may be a violation of the court ruling.

Now I know of one case: Coakley (2014) All nine U.S. Supreme Court justices agreed in McCullen v. Coakley, 573 U.S. (2014) that a Massachusetts law prohibiting individuals from standing in a public sidewalk within 35 feet of an abortion facility was unconstitutional.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder how many years of prison time have been awarded to protestors that block streets, highways, sidewalks, etc.

Hoping

Banned
I wonder how many years of prison time have been awarded to protestors that block streets, highways, sidewalks, etc.
Prison time ?
Phoenix paid reparations to the mobs that blocked Phoenix's streets, and got hurt by the cops, a few years ago !