ECT "Abiding Faith"

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Looks like we got us another one. He's on my ignore list now; y'all have fun with him.

Ya know you could just have an honest discussion. We can't be afraid to seek out a better understanding of Christ. To know Him better! One of the reasons I put my understandings out there, is so it will give others a chance to maybe show me something better, I want to be wrong! If i'm wrong, theres a good chance someone has a better understanding of Him to show me. Isn't that what were doing here in this forum?

Cross Reference

Ya know you could just have an honest discussion. We can't be afraid to seek out a better understanding of Christ. To know Him better! One of the reasons I put my understandings out there, is so it will give others a chance to maybe show me something better, I want to be wrong! If i'm wrong, theres a good chance someone has a better understanding of Him to show me. Isn't that what were doing here in this forum?

You will soon discover that most of the "mentally incapacitated folk" on this forum are such because they want only to hang on to what they believe by Paul even to the "overriding" of all else by Jesus Christ. They do so by believing Paul spoke a different gospel with no clue that what he spoke was only what he heard that was an extension of Jesus Christ hearing from the Father. What they hope to gain is beyond rational thought.

Cross Reference

This is CrissCross's "argument:"

"What does it require of one for Jesus to be Lord of His life? You don't mention that unless he is Lord He can never be Savior."-CrossReference

Thas right, sister!

i.e., "Lordship 'Salvation"" This is perverting the gospel of Christ, confusing the results of being justified, i.e., sanctification/"making Jesus Lord....submission....works....commitment," with the cause of justification. It is putting the proverbial cart before the horse.

Then so is this by Jesus Christ: "And this is life eternal[the purpose of salvation], that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."John 17:3 (KJV)

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine."
John 17:9 (KJV)

Question sister: Why would Jesus have to pray for His Disciples, those closest to Him, if everything you believe about salvation is all there is,. . . even AFTER He had given them His Glory, Huh?? [You don't make sense]