ECT A VERSE WITH AT LEAST 2 ANSWERS !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and 1 Cor 15:8 has at least two answers !!

It reads And Last of ALL , HE WAS SEEN by me also , as IF it were and UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

What the Holy Spirit is saying , is that after the 12 were chosen and to all those that Jesus used in his earthly ministry , Jesus spoke and the LAST ONE spoken too was Paul and a vessal chosen by Jesus !!

The verb is HE WAS SEEN is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOIVE and in the Indicative MOOD , which is a FACT !!

1 Cor 15:8 looks back to Acts 9:6 , and IT has two answers here !!

When Paul was an UNTIMELY BIRTH the 12 WERE NOT an untimely birth !!

This means that UNTIMELY BIRTH occurred ONLY at Acts 9:6 and it leaves Acts 2 and Pentecostal , Acts 11 , and Acts 13 and Acts 28 , and Covenant Theogy , PREYTERISM not even on the RADAR and WORTHLESS THEORY !!

The verse , 8 , Paul is the ONLY ONE BORN out of DUE TIME !

The other problem solver id that The 12 ARE NOT in the Body of Christ BUT there are 3 other verse in Galatians and Col 3 and one in Romans that speak as to why the 12 are OUT of the Body of Christ , with Galatian the most potent !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and this verse show not ONLY where Paul was saved , but who was the PROTO /FIRST one saved by GRACE and first member inducted into the Body of Christ and the first One PLACED / BAPTIZO into Christ death )Rom 6:3 and also PLACED / BAPTIZO when H e rose from the dead in Rom 6:4 and that LEAVES no room for the RCC , Acts 2 or Acts 28 !!

dan p

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hi to all , and 1 Cor 15:8 has at least two answers !!

It reads And Last of ALL , HE WAS SEEN by me also , as IF it were and UNTIMELY BIRTH !!

What the Holy Spirit is saying , is that after the 12 were chosen and to all those that Jesus used in his earthly ministry , Jesus spoke and the LAST ONE spoken too was Paul and a vessal chosen by Jesus !!

The verb is HE WAS SEEN is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOIVE and in the Indicative MOOD , which is a FACT !!

1 Cor 15:8 looks back to Acts 9:6 , and IT has two answers here !!

When Paul was an UNTIMELY BIRTH the 12 WERE NOT an untimely birth !!

This means that UNTIMELY BIRTH occurred ONLY at Acts 9:6 and it leaves Acts 2 and Pentecostal , Acts 11 , and Acts 13 and Acts 28 , and Covenant Theogy , PREYTERISM not even on the RADAR and WORTHLESS THEORY !!

The verse , 8 , Paul is the ONLY ONE BORN out of DUE TIME !

The other problem solver id that The 12 ARE NOT in the Body of Christ BUT there are 3 other verse in Galatians and Col 3 and one in Romans that speak as to why the 12 are OUT of the Body of Christ , with Galatian the most potent !!

dan p
Exactly right.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and are you saying that Hewbrew is NOT the heavenly language ??

I'll repeat what I said: "Hebrew was not a universal language."

Thanks to Alexander the Greek language was spoken all over the Roman Empire. This is why the Hebrew Bible was translated into Greek so it would be understood by more people than the Hebrew language. Few Gentiles spoke Hebrew.