ECT A Simple Question For the Preterists

john w

Hall of Fame
Your only skill is to destroy a rational conversation. You could have spent all this time studying Koine Greek. : (

You little fraud, as you don't even know "the English," and you are going to pose like you're an expert on this "Koine Greek," which most Greeks don't even know, much less speak?

Con artist-we've seen this "the Greek" scam, hundreds of times, and you think you are being oh so "original," "scholarly," on this site, sodomite? Right.

Poser. Clown. used car sales"man."

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Tappa Kegga Budda, Mayor? "LOL"(Jimmy the Geek Interplanner is learning me sum "The English").

I see that "Floyd's Cuts" is up a bullet today. However, "Lindsey Guitars" is down 2 points, on fears that the proposed merger with "Bobby Fleet's Bands, Inc.," will be disapproved by the SEC("Sarah's Excellent Communication").

SaulToPaul 2

Tappa Kegga Budda, Mayor? "LOL"(Jimmy the Geek Interplanner is learning me sum "The English").

I see that "Floyd's Cuts" is up a bullet today. However, "Lindsey Guitars" is down 2 points, on fears that the proposed merger with "Bobby Fleet's Bands, Inc.," will be disapproved by the SEC("Sarah's Excellent Communication").

IP believes in wasting years and years studying "the greek" just so he can correct the KJB...and still not understand anything that's written. That's just sheer Breenism.

john w

Hall of Fame
IP believes in wasting years and years studying "the greek" just so he can correct the KJB...and still not understand anything that's written. That's just sheer Breenism.

Or find another version/translation/commentary, to add to his stack, that agrees with/supports his "interpretation." That's pure uneven treatment, of the book, Mayor, much like Floyd's sideburn cuts always come out uneven.

Interplanner

Philips and Zefirelli's JESUS OF NAZARETH is available at Pureflix. It's one way to get familiar with the Zealots. There is a very good dialogue in part 1 where the Zealots are just beginning to realize that Jesus does not mean a kingdom for Israel, and never did. They still see a way to co-opt him, but they don't really see him as the warrior they want.