"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The issue is how the clout is used.

Along with the misconception that Hillary was a shoe-in, it's also got to stick in her craw that the DNC used bunches of money for her, while the RNC didn't want to throw hardly any support to Trump.
Trump with little support.
Hillary with a lot of support.
And she still lost!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There could be 3 crimes that come of this.

Campaign contribution limits.
Finance reporting law.
Money laundering.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I should have voted for Hillary, Why? Go.....

I'm not a Trump supporter, so you not voting for him is no skin off my back...but you did vote for Hillary and I was asked by many why not her....so I am asking why should I have.....

I guess that answers the question. It's a website. Conservative/Libertarian in direction.

Here's their take back in 2016:

7 Reasons You Should Vote For Hillary Instead Of Donald
Donald Trump has proven himself irredeemably incompetent for the presidency. You should not vote for him.

It didn't go over well with a lot of readers, obviously, but I know there are never-Trump conservatives out there. The problem is they either didn't vote or they voted third party, neither of which did anything to protect us from Trump. This is still a two-party system, and no matter how some would like it to be different - it isn't. There were only two votes on that 2016 ballot that mattered.* I understand a conscience vote, I've made a conscience non-vote myself that I'd re-do if I could. I chose the person I thought was less likely to damage the country. I don't agree with Hillary on everything, nor do I approve of everything she's said and done. But she was always going to be a better choice than Trump.

*There's a caveat to that though - if disaffected Bernieites had voted for Hillary instead of Jill Stein... who knows.

Sorry, never heard of em...

Edit: correction, I have read some of their stuff....it popped up on my facebook. they are not libertarian by any stretch of the imagination

According the the wiki entry for them, they're influential with conservatives and libertarians. But that's not the main point, is it?

And yet it's the only thing you chose to answer.

You haven't said anything about the main premise of your OP being false.

You didn't say whether you read the article I linked - written by a conservative, for conservatives - that voters were better off voting for Clinton instead of Trump.

It's difficult not to see you as a tacit supporter of Trump, even if you didn't vote for him. Which would mean, in effect, you basically chose him as the lesser evil, but can say you didn't vote for him so you could keep your hands clean.

I wasted my time with you. Won't happen again.

Last edited: