ECT A servant of sin abides not in the house forever.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So true, only the righteous inherit the kingdom.
Let's find out who is righteous.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Guess who that one is.
Hint: It ain't you.

One, not two ----- not your righteousness plus Christ's righteousness.

If you are relying on any of your own righteousness, you are relying on the wrong ONE.

Grace - unmerited favor.
Unmerited.
Unmerited.
Unmerited.

YEP!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You no like Jesus Christ's instructions? Not a follower of Jesus Christ?

Well, neither are ye a follower of Paul....

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

We already know how you feel about the instructions of Jesus that you don't follow.

Matthew 16:20 KJV​
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

Jesus gives the same instruction to the multitudes.

Mark 7:36 KJV
(36) And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it;​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity. The sin question was taken care of at the cross. However, to receive the benefits of His death and resurrection you must hear the Grace Gospel and place your faith in Christ as your Savior. Faith is the prerequisite to receiving God's Grace in all its entirety, which includes the guarantee of eternal life. Add ANYTHING to your faith alone constitutes "Another gospel."

I.S.I.T.

When we hear the Gospel of our salvation and place ALL our faith in christ, we receive the RIGHTEOUSNESS of Christ.

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

These are the UNSAVED standing at this judgment. It's interesting that John states: "according to their WORKS." He doesn't say: "according to their SINS?" Why is that? Because Christ paid the price for ALL of humanities sins at the cross. Therefore, the unsaved are being judged by their WORKS! Their punishment will be "The Lake of Fire" for eternity. Their works cannot save them from that judgment.

I.S.I.T.

We already know how you feel about the instructions of Jesus that you don't follow.

Matthew 16:20 KJV​
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

I follow this one...Matthew 10:27
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I follow this one...Matthew 10:27
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. :)
Don't fall off.
That could leave a mark.