A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Jesus the True Israel of God !

Jesus the True Israel of God !

Jesus the True Israel of God is the source, the root and fatness of the True Israel of God ! False christianity refuses to recognize Christ the Son of God as God's Israel that would be a Blessing to the Nations, not the physical nation of israel, but Israel,God's Firstborn Son; For it was even told Abraham, in thy seed [Christ/ Israel] shall all the families of the Earth be blessed Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Later it says more clearly in thy seed !

Gen 28:14

14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed[Christ] shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Christ is the Seed Israel by which all nations shall be blessed, not by the physical nation israel, Abraham's descendants according to the flesh, because Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Israel children of the flesh didnt even believe in Christ ! So how could they be a blessing to all nations of the earth ?

But that Seed is Christ, the Firstborn Son of God, which is Israel, which Israel in bondage to egypt was a Type Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Now we know this is a Type because the natural israel coming out of egypt, the children of the flesh are not the Children of God ! You cannot be not a Child of God and be The Firstborn Son of God !

beloved57

Jesus the True Israel of God 2

Jesus the True Israel of God 2

We Looked at Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

And stated it was Typology and that Christ the Son of God, God's Firstborn Son is Israel ! This appears to be confirmed from reading #1 Hosea 11:1

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Which #2 has been applied to the Christ Child Matt 2:14-15

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Now what can be more evident than this the scripture, shining brighter than the noon day sun, making known that the Firstborn Son of God is Israel.

Even the Prophet Isaiah saith Isa 49:1-3

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Now no doubt this Servant O Israel in whom God shall be Glorified, whose Mouth God made as a Two Edged sword, no doubt that its Jesus His Firstborn Son Ex 4:22 !

beloved57

Jesus the True Israel of God 3

Jesus the True Israel of God 3

Lets remember, that He that is Israel my Servant Per Isa 49:3

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Which is Christ the Son of God !

Is the same Servant Israel here Isa 53:10-11

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Now, this means the Servant Israel has a Seed ! That Seed of Israel's shall be Justified, as its promised here Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Seed of Israel the Firstborn Son, is also Israel, the Israel that is promised to be saved in the Lord Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This Israel promised to be saved in the Lord is that Israel which is the Spiritual Seed of that Israel which is the Firstborn Son of God.

Now this brings us back into the NT to the Book of Romans Rom 11:16-18

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Who is the Root in these Three verses ?

Folks the Root is Christ, the Firstborn Son of God, called Israel Ex 4:22

Christ the Son is the True Righteous Servant Israel of whom God shall be Glorified Isa 49:3

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. CP

Jn 17:4

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Who is that speaking in Vs 4 here ? Yes its Jesus Christ, but guess what ? It is also Israel speaking, the very one of Isa 49:3

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

The same glorified here is the one in Jn 17:4 !

beloved57

Jesus the True Israel of God 4

Jesus the True Israel of God 4

Now its Israel's Seed Isa 49:3;53:10, the Elect Servant Israel, the Firstborn Son, its His descendants, which are Spiritual descendants Isa 53:10, of which He is their root,meaning their life and existence are from Him. The word root denotes the cause, origin, and or source, Christ is the root and source of His descendants, His Offspring, for root also means:

offspring, progeny !

So what is this all telling us, if we have spiritual receptivity ? It tells us that Israel's descendants, Israel being God's Firstborn Son, The Lord Jesus Christ called out of Egypt Matt 2:14-15

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Who we know is Israel Ex 4:22

We know therefore that His Seed, Descendants are the Children of Israel, His children whom derive their life from Him, He is their source, The Root and Fatness of the Olive Tree, they are the True Israel of God, and all others are broken off !

beloved57

How Long is the Blindness to Israel to last ?

How Long is the Blindness to Israel to last ?

Rom 11:25

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Now first of all, which Israel is blinded ? Its non elect national israel which are the rest in contradistinction to the remnant of election as we see here Rom 11:5-7

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Now what foolish person is going to deny that the rest here in Vs is different from the election.

And that "the rest" is identified as Israel which hath not obtained it !

So it should be clear that the israel that is blinded in Vs 25 is national israel, the physical descendants of Abraham israel that are not the Children of God Rom 9:8, God does not blind His Children !

Now, from Vs 25 of Rom 11 how long shall national israel which was blinded in contradistinction to the remnant of election, how long shall it remain blinded ?

Well Vs 25 tells us Rom 11:25

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

That word fulness means the completeness of them, the complete full number of them that God has ordained to Eternal Life Acts 13:48

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

But what Happens then ? Well then, All Israel shall be saved ? What all Israel ? The Israel which national israel was broken off from, the Good Olive Tree Israel which the Gentiles are being grafted into here Rom 11:17-19,24

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Natural and national blinded israel was cut off from Elect Israel, so that the wild branches out of the nations / Gentiles might be grafted in with the elect branches of the jews which make up the good olive Tree Israel !

So the Gentiles of Vs 25, when their full number be Grafted into the Good Olive Tree Elect Israel, that shall complete the Salvation of the Totality of Elect Israel, and then All Israel Elect shall be saved !

That folks ushers in the End of the World. So thats how long national israel shall be blinded, until the end of human history, which then comes the Judgment of the Great Day !

Israel elect was saved by the saving of both jew and Gentile Elect, which was the Mystery hidden since the beginning of the World !

Now there is no more salvation available for jew or gentile !

beloved57

Being the Root !

Being the Root !

Folk there were during Paul's time Two Israel's Rom 9:6

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel #1, which are of Israel#2:

Now one of these Israel's was Abraham's physical descendants, his children according to the flesh, that was national israel ! The other Israel was from the Seed of Christ, that Covenant Israel of which Christ was their Root as Per Rom 11:16

For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. Christ is the Root, Covenant Israel are His Branches, also Jn 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Rom 11:17,18

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Again, Christ is the Root or as in Jn 15:5 He is the True Vine Jn 15:1,5

Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

That word bearest means to uphold or to support, The Branches of The Good Olive Tree Covenant Israel are being supported and upheld by the Root, and so are the Gentiles who are being grafted into the Good Olive Tree Covenant Israel, which natural national israel was being broken off !

Thats because national israel by and large had no connection to the root, or as stated in Vs 17 they did not partakest of the Root, again which is Christ !

Now what does it mean to be the Root ? The word rhiza means :

of "cause, origin, source," said of persons, ancestors, Rom 11:16-18 (twice);

He is their cause of origin, He is the source of their existence ! The Branches of the Good Olive Tree Israel had their existence caused not by being merely physical descendants of Abraham according to the flesh, but by an existence they had by being the Spiritual descendants of Christ/ Abraham, hence we read Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed[Israel The Good Olive Tree], and heirs according to the promise.

The root principle works like this, Adam was the natural root of all men in him, in him as the Root, God had given him an offspring that should be produced into existence, for we read of the Generation of Adam Gen 5:1-3

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

The progeny of the root takes on the same or partakes of the nature as the Root, so seth partook of adam's physical image and likeness !

Now, Christ was an Head as was Adam, and He was given a Generation an Offspring that He should produce into existence, and because He is their root of Origin, they also must partake of His Image and Likeness with a Nature to match, and it is these ones that are the Other Israel, the Israel that belongs to the Good Olive Tree that has and Partakest of their Root Christ !

So basically the Other Israel of Rom 9:6 is the Israel that not just merely came into existence by their physical father Abraham, that is his children according to the flesh as in national israel Rom 9:8, but an Israel also existed that their lives came into existence spiritually after their Father and Root Jesus Christ, hence Two different Israels !

The Israel which all the Covenant Promises were made to was that Israel that Christ as its Root and Head Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed Israel were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Abraham's Seed Israel was made this Promise Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Which Seed of Israel includes both jew and Gentiles to be Justifed in the Lord Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Rom 3:30

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Which equates to Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel[Christ/Abraham] be justified, and shall glory.

Because Christ is their Root !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I cannot spend time reading any of B57s posts! Why? Because
he's an "Ultra, hyper-Calvinist!" He only preaches the "party-line!"
Nanja is his only 'devotee.' So, she only spews; B57 speak!

These characters are a majority of two.

beloved57

One Body means One Israel !

One Body means One Israel !

Eph 2:16

And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Eph 4:4

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

The word body is the greek word sōma and means :

III.is used of a (large or small) number of men closely united into one society, or family as it were; a social, ethical, mystical body

Now this One Body, Society, Family is Israel the Good Olive Tree here Rom 11:17,24

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

So Now the Good Olive Tree Israel has Gentiles Branches Grafted alongside of the Good Natural Branches of Elect Israel, and so Now they are One Olive Tree or One Society or One Family, the Spiritual Family of Abraham Gal 3:29 and this One Family is The One Body !

The One Body all shares in Common the One Faith of Abraham Eph 4:4,5,6

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Remember God Promised to be a Father 2 Cor 6:16-18

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

This is also the Fulfillment of the David Covenant where Paul gets this language no doubt 2 Sam 7:14

I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Also language from Isa 43:6

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

All this is fulfilled by Faith in Christ, because only then are we the recognized Children of God Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Thats the whole Family / Body of Israel, the Good Olive Tree from the Root and Fatness of Christ its Head and Saviour ! Hence according to Promise Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Israel is the Good Olive Tree !

beloved57

One Body means One Israel ! 2

One Body means One Israel ! 2

We have demonstrated that the One Body is the One Good Olive Tree Israel Elect, separate from that national israel which was blinded Rom 11:7

What then? Israel[National] hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the[Israel of] election hath obtained it, and the rest[Israel national] were blinded.

With the blinding of national israel, cutting them off with association with Israel Elect, the Good Olive Tree, and adding in association with Israel Elect the Good Olive Tree, branches from the wild olive tree of the Gentiles Rom 11:17

The word among is actually joined to the prep in en, they are now grafted in amongst Covenant Elect Israel, The Good Olive Tree.

And as the word Body denotes soma :

III.is used of a (large or small) number of men closely united into one society, or family as it were; a social, ethical, mystical body

They are Part of the Family Household of Israel Eph 2:19

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Remember who the Saints were Deut 33:3

Yea, he loved the people[Israel Deut 7:6-7]; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

So the Gentiles Elect are One Family Household of God with the Saints Israel !

Last edited:

beloved57

When did God take away His People Israel's sins ?

When did God take away His People Israel's sins ?

Rom 11:27

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

When did God take away His People Israel's sins according to the Covenant of Promise ?

Folks this was accomplished at the First Coming of Christ, and His shedding His Blood Heb 28:26

28 For this is my blood of the new testament or Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The word Covenant in Rom 11:27 and Testament here in Matt 26:28 are the same exact greek word diathēkē , and remission of sins comes out of it or the taking away of sins.

Remission of sins and taking them away are the same thing, we will look at the definitions.

Thats what remission of sins accomplishes, it takes them away !

In Rom 11:27 take away sins, the words take away are the greek word aphaireō and means:

I.
to take from, take away, remove, carry off

II.
to cut off

Its the removing of them from before the Law and Justice of God, Remember when David said Ps 103:12

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. David had an eye of Faith at The Blood of Christ Matt 26:28

Now the word remission in Matt 26:28 is the greek word aphesis and means:

I.
release from bondage or imprisonment

II.
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

I.to send away

To remove also means to to put out; send away:

God's People Israel, The Elect of God out of Every Nation, their sin have been taken away, remitted by the Blood of Christ Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Remember who Paul is speaking of Vs 4

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

You see, the taking away of sin is Spiritual Blessing for God's Chosen/ Elect !

Also, John writing to primarily to the Elect jewish remnant, yet not to exclude Gentiles of the Elect, did write 1 Jn 3:5

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Thats His First Coming and what He came to do, to take away their sins, the jewish remnant that he was part of, and the Gentile remnant ! The word here take away the greek word airō:

A.
to move from its place

B.
to take off or away what is attached to anything

C.
to remove

D.
to carry off, carry away with one

Folks He did this at His First coming to shed His Blood. For anyone to think that Rom 11:27 means another time yet future when God shall take away the sins of those who are not even His Children, the cut off physical nation of israel Rom 9:8, The children of Abraham according to the flesh, they are deceived, and probably will remain deceived unto the Coming of the Lord !

beloved57

The Elect jewish remnant is part of the Body of Christ !

The Elect jewish remnant is part of the Body of Christ !

1 Cor 15:9

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

The Church of God that Paul when saul persecuted was the jewish remnant of believers saved by the Lord, part of His Body. Remember in Acts 9 where was he headed to persecute believers ? Acts 9:2

And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

The jews would be found in the synagogues Acts 13:5

And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.

Now that these jews of the synagogues who believed were the Body of Christ, it is seen here in Christ's Words Acts 9:4

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

In other words, when he persecuted the Church of God as Per 1 Cor 15:9 he persecuted Christ Himself, because Christ and His Body the Church are One, He is the Head and they are His Body and Members 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Also the Church of God that Paul persecuted is the One and Only Church of God because of the definite Article 1 Cor 15:9

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God

Ἐγὼ γάρ εἰμι ὁ ἐλάχιστος τῶν ἀποστόλων ὃς οὐκ εἰμὶ ἱκανὸς καλεῖσθαι ἀπόστολος διότι ἐδίωξα τὴν ἐκκλησίαν τοῦ θεοῦ

As it does in another place when Speaking of Both jew and Gentile Believers being the Church of God Acts 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

προσέχετε οὖν ἑαυτοῖς καὶ παντὶ τῷ ποιμνίῳ ἐν ᾧ ὑμᾶς τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον ἔθετο ἐπισκόπους ποιμαίνειν τὴν ἐκκλησίαν τοῦ θεοῦ ἣν περιεποιήσατο διὰ τοῦ ἰδίου αἵματος

They are both the Same Church of God, only difference being that early on during Saul's persecution of it, it was mostly jewish, but later on as the Elect remnant of the Gentiles were being Called in by the Gospel, it became comprised of both jew and Gentile, but still the same One Church of God !

beloved57

The Saved Gentiles are the People of Israel !

The Saved Gentiles are the People of Israel !

Rom 15:8-13

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus Ministry to the Circumcision Vs 8 was for the Truth of God and to confirm the promises made to the Fathers [Spiritual Promises made to Faith] Note: These promises were not made to the physical nation of israel, Abraham's chidren of the flesh Rom 9:8 But Promises made to the Spiritual Heirs,Abraham, Isaac, and Abraham, and even as we shall see David !

Now these promises made to the Fathers concerned "that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy;" Remember Rom 11:32, Mercy had been Promised to the Gentiles through the Promises made to their Spiritual Father Abraham Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

The word heathen ethnos means:

a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together
A.
a company, troop, swarm

II.
a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus
A.
the human family

III.
a tribe, nation, people group

IV.
in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles

V.
Paul uses the term for Gentile Christians

Its translated 93 times as the word Gentiles !

In other words Christ coming into the World to save sinners always had Gentiles Salvation in View along side of jews as Israel, which was a Promise made to the Fathers, as again Gen 12:3

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Now in the Spirit of Prophecy David made this statement which is quoted here by Paul in Vs 9 "as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name."

Now where is this written ? Ps 18:49

Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Now this was not fulfilled literally by the Physical King David, but by His Antiypical Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Don of David.

This therefore lets us know that Christ's coming into the world and ministering among the jews was not exclusively for their benefit !

However the phrase in this passage that most identifies the Gentiles as the same People of God , Israel is Vs 10

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

What People are they to rejoice with ? Why these People Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

So it means that the Gentiles which are being grafted into Israel the Good Olive Tree Rom 11, Grafted in among them, as partakers of the same Gospel Promises Eph 3:6

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body [Israel elect], and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

See, the Promise that Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting Salvation here Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Listen Salvation is a Gospel Promise in the Lord Jesus Christ, for as it is written Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And the Gentiles are partakers and fellowheirs of that Gospel Promise Eph 3:6 !

So, Paul says in Rom 15:10

10 And again he saith, “Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with His people.”

I challenge anyone to dispute this and prove it wrong from the scripture ! And if I'm correct, which I know I am with 100% certainty,that makes all those who are looking for a salvation of the israel comprised of the physical descendants of Abraham, who are not the children of God or the Heirs of Promise Rom 9:8 that makes them to be in serious error and darkness to this Day !

beloved57

Christ in you the Hope of Glory !

Christ in you the Hope of Glory !

Another Scripture or two that Identifies the Gentiles as Israel, God's People Col 1:26-27

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Remember, The Lord Jesus Christ is the True Israel Isa 49:3 !

But Paul here in Col 1:27 is speaking of is this Lk 2:32

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Christ is the Hope of Glory of His People Israel, which the Mystery now being revealed belonged to the Gentiles, Col 1:27 !

There is no Hope of Glory for Israel aside from Christ, and this is Salvation Glory !

beloved57

Christ in them is the Key !

Christ in them is the Key !

Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's[belong to Him], then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Now, That the Church, the Body of Christ was in the OT bearing witness to her Head Christ and that it continued into the NT with the Same Church beginning with the Apostles, its seen when we consider that the OT Church bear witness of Christ Jn 5:39

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

The OT Scriptures Testify of Christ Jn 5:46

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

The First Five Books of the OT were said to be written by Moses, and yet His writings testified of Christ ! Remember Heb 11:24-26

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

That same Christ was even then The Head of the Body His Church, for He is always the same in that Character Heb 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

And as the OT Church Testified of Christ Jn 5:39 , the scriptures, So does the NT Church Jn 15:26-27

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

The Spirit of Truth or the Spirit of Christ is Key to Both testifications of Christ.

He the Spirit of Christ would be in the NT Church Jn 15:26-27 as He was in the OT Church 1 Pet 1:10-11

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

The same Spirit gave the same testification of Christ, because the Spirit of Christ was in them ! Thats when we know the OT Saint belonged to Christ , His Body, because as the NT Believer, they are given the Spirit of Christ Rom 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Listen, the True Israel in the OT, The Church, The Body of Christ were the Prophets that natural israel would hate and persecute because of their Testimony for Christ their Head, Thats why Jesus said to His Chosen Disciples Matt 5:10-12

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

In other words, the OLD Testament Prophets like Isaiah,Jeremiah were persecuted for Christ's Sake, as well as now the NT Church would be.

The Spirit of Christ is always in True Believers, His Church, He was in the OT Saints, the Prophets and He is in the NT Saints, the Believers in common with the Apostles Rom 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

The very same as here 1 Pet 1:11

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

beloved57

Only a remnant of them shall be saved !

Only a remnant of them shall be saved !

Rom 9:27

Esaias also crieth concerning[national] Israel, Though the number of the children of[national] Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Understand something, Only a remnant within ethnic national israel, that is the physical seed of Abraham, were actually the True Israel , The Children of God and Promise, and apart from that remnant, and a very small one at that, the rest of the nation of that physical seed of Abraham, were likened unto the people of sodom and gomorra Isa 1:9-10

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we[the jewish people] should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Here in Vs 10 God through the Prophet is speaking to the jews of national israel, calling them " Ye people of gomorrah "

Now understand the point, except for that very small remnant seed, the rest of the nation of israel, Abraham's physical offspring according to the flesh, they have as much a relationship and value with God of Israel as did those of the nations of sodom and gomorrah, for they were nothing but cast away and reprobates Rom 11:15

15 For if the casting away of them[the physical nation of israel] be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

This verse tells us that the nation of israel apart from the remnant was castaway.

The word cast away here is the word apobole and means: a throwing away, a rejection, a loss, which is indicative of a loss of life Acts 27:22 ! Now understand, that Rom 11:15 is speaking of the nation as a whole, apart from a very small remnant, and the nation is rejected of God, cast away.

Now understand this, the casting away of that nation proves that the nation of people themselves were not the people of God, or we have a serious contradiction in Rom 11:1-2

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Its cleary stated that God has NOT cast away His People that He foreknew !

So the nation that He cast away in Vs 15, must be a different and seperate people alltogether from the People God did not castaway.

Now no honest heart guided by the Spirit of Truth can deny that God has made a clear distinction between the rejected nation of israel, and the foreknown People of Israel like here Amos 3:2

You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

The Elect remnant !

Nanja

beloved

Its cleary stated that God has NOT cast away His People that He foreknew !

So the nation that He cast away in Vs 15, must be a different and seperate people alltogether from the People God did not castaway.
beloved
Now no honest heart guided by the Spirit of Truth can deny that God has made a clear distinction between the rejected nation of israel, and the foreknown People of Israel like here Amos 3:2

You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

The Elect remnant !

Yes, to me also, do those Scriptures illustrate very clearly
the distinction between the non-elect castaway nation of israel,
and the forknown Elect Remnant of God Israel.

Amos 3:2 You only have I known (chosen, sympathized with, and loved) of all the families of the earth;
therefore I will visit upon you all your wickedness and punish you for all your iniquities. -AMP

~~~~~

beloved57

beloved

Yes, to me also, do those Scriptures illustrate very clearly
the distinction between the non-elect castaway nation of israel,
and the forknown Elect Remnant of God Israel.

Amos 3:2 You only have I known (chosen, sympathized with, and loved) of all the families of the earth;
therefore I will visit upon you all your wickedness and punish you for all your iniquities. -AMP

~~~~~

Amen, God has given you eyes to see !

beloved57

More scripture on national israels final rejection !

More scripture on national israels final rejection !

Another scripture that declares the nation of israel, the mere physical seed of Abraham, according to the flesh, that delares it rejected and non heirs of promise, is found in Gal 4,where its clear and specific that Abraham's physical offspring israel national is compared to or ikened unto his son ishmael, which was rejected along with his mother, now observe the allegory Gal 4:22-30

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Now the bondwomen and her son in this sacred allegory represents national israel confirmed as His National People @ Sinai Vs 24,29

And what saith Vs 30 ?" Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

Thats the same as saying " Cast out the physical nation of israel, Abraham's seed according to the flesh "

Thats israel according to the flesh as these 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

And these Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Thats why they are cast out, they dont belong to God. And what is the promise concerning them after casting them out ? It is this "for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman"

Folks that is as plain as it can be made, national israel of sinai cannot be and will not be Heirs together with Remnant Israel, the Elect Israel, the Children of God and Promise.

The word cast out in Vs 30is ekballo, to put out, banish them, to throw away, to expel from from family or society, which would be this Eph 2:12,19

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

They have been broken off from that Israel which pertaineth the Promises.

Listen they are not to be Heirs together with these jews Heb 11:9

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

This also means that the israel comprised of the physical and natural seed of Abraham were not part of the Promises or are not rightful heirs to the Promises made to Abraham and His Seed here Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Which includes this Promise Gen 17:8

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Listen, this specific Promise does not apply to national israel, Abraham's offspring according to the flesh,for its no way that can be entertained as even a slight possibility,it would make scripture a lie !

beloved57

The Nation of Israel was ruined for good by God's Judgment

The Nation of Israel was ruined for good by God's Judgment

The destruction of the nation of israel would be so ruinous for it, that even Moses by the inspiration of God predicted centuries before, that it would be liken to the irreparable destruction of sodom and gommorah, observe Deut 29:22-28

22 So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the Lord hath laid upon it;

23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the Lord overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath:

24 Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the Lord done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger?

25 Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt:

26 For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them:

27 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book:

28 And the Lord rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day.

Now notice Vs 23

23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the Lord overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath:

Thats the Wrath Paul mentions here 1 Thess 2:14-16

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

They killed their own Prophets, which were the Only True Believers among them, so their Prophets among them, suffered of them for Christ's Sake Matt 5:10-12

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Now the Prophets before the Apostles had to be the O T Prophets, and Jesus said they as they will be were persecuted for His Sake, that Christ the Head of the Church or the Called out ones !

And here He is particular pointing out who specifically God's Wrath is upon, THE JEWS ! No not Believing Born Again Jews,But jews who were nothing but Abraham's Seed according to the Flesh. Now that corrupt seed were PRIMARILY responsible for Christ's Death, it was their Hatred of Him that instigated it, for remember Jesus words here lends support Jn 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Listen folks, The Kingdom Jesus Christ has to do with has nothing to do with the jews, the physical seed of Abraham, Jesus in fact views the jews as His Arch Enemies and children of the devil Jn 8:44 !

beloved57

The Nation of Israel was ruined for good by God's Judgment 2

The Nation of Israel was ruined for good by God's Judgment 2

The Kingdom Jesus Christ has to do with has nothing to do with the jews, the physical seed of Abraham, Jesus in fact views the jews as His Arch Enemies and children of the devil Jn 8:44 !

Now back to the point, Moses did predict of the ruinous end of the physical nation of israel, Abraham's natural seed, compared it to the ruin of the notorious sodom and gomorrah, See again Deut 29:22-28, also they were compared to here Isa 1:9-10

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Hear ye their end Deut 32:20,29,32

20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

And if they had no Faith, which they didnt, Rom 11:20

Well; because of unbelief they[national israel] were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Then they were not the Children of God and Promise Rom 9:8

Gal 3:26

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The Only way we can Be of Israel the Children of God is by Faith in Christ Jesus, ones ethnicity doesnt cut it !

Being the Children of God and Israel are the same, we know this by Pauls comparison from Rpm 9:6-8 where in Vs 6 Israel is named and in Vs 8 the Children of God are named.

And thats the same Children of God named in Gal 3:26 ! So the Children of God by Faith in Christ in Gal 3:26 and those in Rom 9:8 are the same which is Israel !

Status
Not open for further replies.