A moving tribute to a mother's love in clear rebuke of abortion advocates

marke

Why are leftists so adamant to pay for abortions worldwide so babies can be killed by mothers who do not love them? Thank God for the mothers who do love their unborn babies and would never even consider the horrific prospect of murdering their own babies.

World-renowned tenor Andrea Bocelli has shared a beautiful version of the 1940s song “Mamma,” in honor of his own mother and a brave decision she made six decades ago.
When doctors advised her to terminate her unborn baby due to their fear he would have a disability, Edi Bocelli refused. The tenor’s gratitude and reverence can be felt in every sweet note of the song.

Lon

I believe that is one major fear driving the ungodly to exterminate billions of humans in order to keep the world from succumbing to over-population.
There aren't a lot of other summations that make as much sense, but I suppose we'll have to wait for a few liberals to weigh in. I cannot see that 'convenience' somehow becomes a right of choice by any stretch. It makes absolutely no moral righteous sense, which is what has always led to an immoral-left assessment in the past. Now that the 'right' also does nothing to stop (perhaps stave, slow down) abortion, it is so hard to vote today as a Christian.