A Jew can become a Christian. Why would a Christian become a Jew?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I used to be a Christian and I say that I am a Jew. I was not born a Jew.

A Jew can become a Christian. Why would a Christian become a Jew?

How can I answer you?

Shalom.

Jacob

flintstoned

Since Jews don't believe that Jesus is God, or that God is part of a trinity, what convinced you to change your belief about that? Do you believe that Jesus was a prophet? A false prophet?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Since Jews don't believe that Jesus is God, or that God is part of a trinity, what convinced you to change your belief about that? Do you believe that Jesus was a prophet? A false prophet?
I believe that Jesus is a prophet, yes. I do not know if I have ever believed the Trinity.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.
What exactly do you mean by messianic doctrine?
I mean Messianic beliefs or teaching. I do not agree with it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you believe in Jesus as your Savior, then you are still Christian. Why do you call yourself a Jew?
I observe the Torah. I believe that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. A person cannot observe all of God's Law without being circumcised, and I am. I see nothing keeping me from observing all of God's Commandments. Yeshua, Jesus, instructed or taught that to be great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments. I was not Trinitarian as a Christian. I do believe that a Christian can observe the Torah. I believe that neither the Torah nor the Nevi'im have been abolished.

flintstoned

I observe the Torah. I believe that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. A person cannot observe all of God's Law without being circumcised, and I am. I see nothing keeping me from observing all of God's Commandments. Yeshua, Jesus, instructed or taught that to be great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments. I was not Trinitarian as a Christian. I do believe that a Christian can observe the Torah. I believe that neither the Torah nor the Nevi'im have been abolished.

Nobody can keep all of the law. It exists to make you cognizant of your sin. It condemns you. If you break one, it as if you had broken them all. Physical circumcision is not what is important, but rather circumcision of the heart. A heart circumcised by God along with faith is all that has ever been important, whether Jew or Gentile.

https://www.gotquestions.org/circumcision-of-the-heart.html

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nobody can keep all of the law. It exists to make you cognizant of your sin. It condemns you. If you break one, it as if you had broken them all. Physical circumcision is not what is important, but rather circumcision of the heart. A heart circumcised by God along with faith is all that has ever been important, whether Jew or Gentile.

https://www.gotquestions.org/circumcision-of-the-heart.html
Circumcision is a commandment of God. If you break one commandment you have broken the Law. Yes, circumcision of the heart is important.

Hawkins

God doesn't demand everyone to be a Jew. Because those failed to be circumcised will have to be cut off. It means you can't be a Jew at all in that case.

Genesis 17:12-14 (NIV2011)
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God doesn't demand everyone to be a Jew. Because those failed to be circumcised will have to be cut off. It means you can't be a Jew at all in that case.

Genesis 17:12-14 (NIV2011)
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

God's People are to be circumcised, meaning Israel. Some join with Israel and are circumcised. Circumcision is a commandment of God. Not all believers in Messiah are circumcised. There have been believers, those who have turned to God, from among the Gentiles.

Hawkins

God's People are to be circumcised, meaning Israel. Some join with Israel and are circumcised. Circumcision is a commandment of God. Not all believers in Messiah are circumcised. There have been believers, those who have turned to God, from among the Gentiles.

It boils down cut off from what?

Do you mean to say that any uncircumcised male should be accepted as a Jew?