A Furious Mother From California: Leftist Evil Strikes Again

Listen to this, about a mother and a daughter, and bear in mind when you hear the beginning of this story, that the daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school.

I repeat: When she was in elementary school.

Why are there homosexual clubs in elementary schools? - and if you could hear the tone of my voice as I ask that question my tone would make your blood turn to ice.

Anyway, listen to this story, and realize that it is just another brick in the wall, the wall of evil that Leftists are building in the minds of children, sexual evil, racist evil, Marxist evil, etc…

Two teachers in a California school district are accused of coaching a student into coming out as transgender behind the backs of the student’s parents, according to video footage circulating on social media.

School staff reportedly changed the student’s name and pronouns and called Child Protective Services when the parents objected to the gender transition, according to a Twitter thread by LibsofTikTok posted early Thursday morning. The thread included video of the girl’s parents addressing the school board of Spreckels Union School District on Wednesday

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I have seen other threads elsewhere with pages and pages and pages and pages full of stories about how Democrats are pedophiles and groomers. Democrats are truly evil, there just is no other word for it. Not one of those perverted teachers who are grooming kids in schools are Republicans