A Christian Never

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Christian Never
[Luk 12:34
34 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

xxx A Christian never wants.

[Jas 1:4
4 But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

xxx A Christian never gets anxious for nothing.

[Phl 4:6
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

xxx A Christian never lusts nor covets.

[Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if [there is] any other commandment, are [all] summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

xxx A Christian never says what the bible says without doing it first.

[Mat 15:8-9
8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching [as] doctrines the commandments of men.' "

xxx A Christian never gives into their emotions. Because emotions work against the Holy Spirit.

[Gal 5:17, 24
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. ...
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

xxx A Christian repents every time they do one of the above.

[Mat 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
[2Pe 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning [His] promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.