ECT A big part of what went wrong

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Its about time one of you embarrassed the other with what I have long asserted on TOL - that Dispensational like views predate Darby.

Wrong again Danoh.

As I said, no matter how hard, and how much you want it to be, no one taught Dispensationalism before Darby.

So, keep living in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IP just made you look stupider than usual.

Your posts are what make you look stupid.

You're just another Darby follower living in denial, then getting embarrassed every time you so desperately think you found someone who taught Dispensationalism before Darby.

No matter how hard you and your fellow Darby followers want it to be......NO ONE taught Dispensationalism before Darby invented it in 1830.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Assembly of God?

No, though had some contact on and off with them.

Few people ever want to discuss what the scriptures really say, but prefer to put on a show to entertain.

Rule number 1 in churches is , never question what they preach or be put out very quickly.

I have no time for them, only for some idividuals which is not often.

I speak against the errors of the churches more than you know, but you have in the past tried to link me to them.

Too bad.

I can do nothing about that except speak against your errors and most people do not take kindly to that at all.

I have learnt by listening to most groups, but while I have had little to do with any group, I have found some pure hearted people among one group rather despised by most here.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Will He have a literal favored nation again, a restored obedient Israel?

Yes, but not of a particular flesh , and under the new covenant which I am under now.

I tell you a secret.

Gods elect will have a great multitude of children in their old age as did Sarah.

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

LA

Danoh

Yes, but not of a particular flesh , and under the new covenant which I am under now.

I tell you a secret.

Gods elect will have a great multitude of children in their old age as did Sarah.

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

LA

YOU have been greatly misunderstood by...some.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your posts are what make you look stupid.

You're just another Darby follower living in denial, then getting embarrassed every time you so desperately think you found someone who taught Dispensationalism before Darby.

No matter how hard you and your fellow Darby followers want it to be......NO ONE taught Dispensationalism before Darby invented it in 1830.

So, you still ONLY have 216 "Thanks" to your credit? Posters must not like all the Darby talk being sent from your Darby Laptop.

Did you purchase your Darby Laptop at a Darby Computer Store?