80% of women/girls raped before crossing US border

Gary K

Banned
Ironic isn't it that the political party that says it is for "women's rights" ignores this crisis of violence against females.

Gary K

Banned
The media and the Democrats are perverts in their hearts, who salivate at the thought of molesting children
It is really sad but true that this much evil exists in this country. And we the people have allowed it to happen. We have stuck our heads in the sand for a long, long time. It's time we start asking ourselves why we have ignored the evil. Even among Christian conservatives pizza gate is still mocked as being nonsense. It isn't. It's what has been going on for decades among our political elites. Same with child sex trafficking, pedophelia, etc....

When are we going to wake up and realize that the mockingbird media is nothing but a mind control operation and has been for decades? The msm is controlled by just six corporations meaning their messaging is controlled by a very small number of people with the same agenda.

Study the following image that shows the interlocking web of political control at the very top of the media conglomerates. Some of the faces have changed since this was made, but the organizational structure has stayed the same.

I have to just give the link to the image as if I insert the image in my post the image will not enlarge enough when clicked on to actually enable anyone to actually see the links in the organizational controls.