2016 TV

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's cool that so many of the TV series shoes are being shown on the net.
Especially since I only have my TV hooked to an antenna.
Now I can find several of the shows on the net that are not available on antenna.

I finally got to the see the last two seasons of Justified.
I thought it ended on a very satisfactory note.

But on to talk about the new shows this year, and the good ones that are returning.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This show is about a man going back in time to try and stop the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The problem is that the time tunnel only goes to the year of 1960 only, so the guy is going to have to live there in the 60's right up to 11-22-1963.
An older man has talked him into doing this.
The older man has been through the tunnel and has brought back cash and credit cards from the early 60's.
He has also listed several "betting" wins (ie. already knows who will win fights, sports events, etc.) so the young man can continue to have a source of income while he searches for clues as to who really killed J.F.K.

I watched the first episode.
Looks pretty interesting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Billions

A shrewd and successful lawyer that hates it that the rich get away with stuff and can buy their way out of trouble and manipulate, sets out to tackle the top dogs in the insider trader racket.

This show stars Paul Giamatti.
I think he has been a great actor in just about everything he has been in.

After watching episode 1, I will be watching more of this show.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prefer TV from the past, although stopping Oswald sounds interesting. Most TV now is hot garbage.