2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

:banana:

And this week I play the 2nd best team in the league.

:cheers: Preachers.

Of course this would be the first week you were above me in the power rankings, but that's beside the point. I've had some injuries to key players, and also last week was my really hard bye week. I'm through that now, and hopefully Andre Johnson will be back this week as well, so I tackle you full strength.

PS-Better be ready to lose some of those points Brady has been pouring in. :)

PKevman

Week 8 Power Rankings:

1. Rednecks
2. Jerusalem Gospel Preachers
3. D Generation X
4. Razorbacks
5. Mystery's Ghostriders
6. Littleton Ligers
7. Mr. 5020's Odds
8. Wayne's Wyverns
9. Jesus Freaks
10. Jefferson's Troglodytes
11. Knight's Avalanche
12. All Blacks

PKevman

Tom Brady is the hottest player in Fantasy Football, but what should we expect from him in Week 9 at Indianapolis? He and the Patriots have lost the last three games overall against the Colts, and Brady didn't throw for more than 265 yards in any of those contests. In Brady's two losses against Indy last year (once in the regular season, once in the postseason), he totaled one touchdown and five interceptions. Of course, Brady never had the receivers he's been throwing to now, either. The Colts' pass defense currently ranks first in the league and hasn't allowed a touchdown pass in two games. Moreover, the Colts haven't allowed a 100-yard receiver in 23 straight home games (including playoffs).

Yup, the stats confirm it. Brady won't have a monster day this Sunday. Sorry Billy. :banana:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Good timing on picking him up, BillyBob. I would have added him this week if you didn't. Of course, that druggie will probably only play a couple games before getting thrown in jail again.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Of course this would be the first week you were above me in the power rankings, but that's beside the point.

Actually, it's the 4th week I was above you. Weeks 1, 3 and 4 also saw me above you in the Power Rankings.

I've had some injuries to key players,

Me too.

and also last week was my really hard bye week.

Mine too, it was my worst week all season. I was held to a mere 192 points.

I'm through that now, and hopefully Andre Johnson will be back this week as well, so I tackle you full strength.

It should be a good match-up. :cheers:

PS-Better be ready to lose some of those points Brady has been pouring in. :)

I notice you aren't using the Colts DST this week....:darwinsm:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Week 8 Power Rankings:

1. Rednecks
2. Jerusalem Gospel Preachers
3. D Generation X
4. Razorbacks
5. Mystery's Ghostriders
6. Littleton Ligers
7. Mr. 5020's Odds
8. Wayne's Wyverns
9. Jesus Freaks
10. Jefferson's Troglodytes
11. Knight's Avalanche
12. All Blacks
I am ahead of somebody????? :shocked:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
"The fantasy site you are attempting to load is temporarily unavailable. We are actively working to restore your access to the site. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

:madmad:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Chris Henry, RB TEN
News: According to numerous reports, Titans rookie RB Chris Henry is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's banned-substance policy. Henry is planning to appeal the suspension and is expected to be active for Week 9 vs. Carolina. The reported violation came when Henry used a prescription drug that is on the NFL's banned substances list.

Travis Henry, RB DEN
News: The Denver Post reports that the NFL confirmed a delay in Travis Henry's drug suspension appeal, and his hearing is now set for Nov. 16 in New York. But, like the previous date, it might be pushed back further. Therefore, there's a chance that Henry could play the entire season if his hearing keeps getting pushed back. Henry is facing a suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy and would miss one calendar year if he is found guilty.

Chris Henry, WR CIN
News: The Bengals moved WR Chris Henry to their Reserve/Suspended list on Saturday, beginning his eight-game sentence for multiple violations of the league's personal conduct policy. He is eligible to play starting Week 10 at Baltimore.

Are these troublemakers related? :freak:

Mystery

Offered e4e...

Kevin Curtis

and

Greg Olsen

and

Warrick Dunn

for...

Marion Barber.

Nothing. No response. :sigh:

Status