2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

The big games start tonight!

Now I have two teams to root on: the Colts and the Jerusalem Gospel Preachers!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who is playing tonight? How many games per week? Are there games on 5 nights a week?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
This is the first time that 6 of my starters are owned in 100% of the leagues. This might be my year! :box:

drbrumley

Live Scoring Tests: (Test Complete)
Java with JavaScript:
Successful Live Scoring Connection:
Your browser supports "Live Update" functionality and was able to connect to a "Live Update" feed.
If a specific "Live Update" page is not working, please try it again. If you continue to encounter problems, consult the Help Center Browser window for alternative solutions.

drbrumley

First try holding the CTRL key down and hitting F5

This should clear your cache and force a page reload to establish a working connection.

If your still not getting the live feed:

Please select your browser type and confirm your Java setup.

INTERNET EXPLORER 5.5, 6.0 or higher:

1. Click Tools, then Internet Options

2. Click the Security Tab

3. Click 'Custom Level'

4. Under all scripting areas, make sure you have selected Enable.

5. Click Ok at the bottom of the screen

6. Restart your broswer.

NETSCAPE:

1. Click Edit then Preferences

2. In the Category area, select Advanced

3. Check Enable Native Object Script.

4. Click OK at the bottom of the screen.

5. Restart your browser.

NOTE:

Many who experience difficulty on the GameCenter page simply need to install the latest versions of Java and/or Flash to replace out-of-date, or corrupted versions on their PC.

To upgrade Java, Go to the link below, then click Begin Download, this will download the latest version and allow you to install it. Then restart your browser.

http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

Please note: If you have recently installed the latest version of Firefox, there are known conflicts between it and the lastest versions of Flash. The links below will direct you to software vendors suggested fixes to these issues.

Adobe Flash

Testing what Flash you have installed in your browser: Flash Version Detector

The release notes detail the fixes that have been made: Flash Release notes detail

AdobeFlash Player Download Center:Adobe Flash Download Center

Firefox Browser - Topics for review

Quicktime plugin takes over Flash

ActiveX plugin conflict

Illegal Operation In Plug-In

Adblock conflict

Flashblock conflict

Firefox Browser Fixes

Adblock Explained

Internet Explorer 4.0 users - Please upgrade to IE 6.0. The IE 4.0 browser does not fully support JavaScript and should be upgraded)

AOL users We do not recommend using AOL's browser for the Live GameCenter connection. Use AOL to connect to the Internet, but use IE 5.5 or higher or the latest version of Netscape once connected.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I am getting the Live Scoring on my computer for our TOL league, it just seems to be a problem with my league. Dave emailed me and my boys are also having the same problem.
:idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.