2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Against Detroit?

I think it would be hard not to start him after his latest game.....
Well, he played Minnesota which had the 32 ranked pass defense and had 34 yards.

I'm thinking about it though.

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Do we have anything to play for, like draft order???

Absolutely!

BillyBob said:
Oh, and can I trade my top pick for a keeper?

You can if you want once the season is over. But remember, we can only keep two players from the previous season.

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:
You can if you want once the season is over. But remember, we can only keep two players from the previous season.
:confused:

I think :BillyBob: was asking if he could trade his top pick for a 3rd keeper.

drbrumley

Mr. 5020 said:
:confused:

I think :BillyBob: was asking if he could trade his top pick for a 3rd keeper.
I realize he was asking that, which is why I said we can only keep two players from the previous season. That means any two players that made it to your team, eith via trades or signed him as a free agent. But there is no 3rd KEEPER.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Maybe we could include that as something to vote on in our 'Winter Meetings'.

And maybe your 3rd Keeper should cost you your top 2 Draft Picks, that would make it fair!!!!

:think:

Mr. 5020

Imrahil said:
I would really, really, really, love not to lose this game!
You're starting the Giants DST against the Saints? I would think the Cowboys DST v. Philly would be the better option.

EDIT: I just checked...the guru agrees. :)

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
You're starting the Giants DST against the Saints? I would think the Cowboys DST v. Philly would be the better option.

EDIT: I just checked...the guru agrees. :)
My DSTs are excruciatingly unreliable week-to-week. I pretty much just flip a coin by now, but what the heck, Cowboys it is.

Mr. 5020

Imrahil said:
My DSTs are excruciatingly unreliable week-to-week. I pretty much just flip a coin by now, but what the heck, Cowboys it is.
The best part is, if you lose, you have a scapegoat. :)

It just seems like nobody can stop the Saints offense right now, especially the Giants.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 said:
The best part is, if you lose, you have a scapegoat. :)

It just seems like nobody can stop the Saints offense right now, especially the Giants.
Not like it matters at this point. I was awful this year. :chuckle: :mock:

Mr. 5020

Imrahil said:
Not like it matters at this point. I was awful this year. :chuckle: :mock:
You were a powerhouse last year.

Last year I sucked. Now I'm one of the top teams. You win some...

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
I'm here. Sorry it took a couple days to get to this. Been workin alot of hours these last few days, so I had to kinda let things go till today.

Yes, you are playing for draft position. It works almost indentically to the Winners playoff, instead the prize is the top pick in the draft. Gives people actually something to play for.

Plus, the results of all the playoffs, TRUTHSMACK and TOL Bowl playoff brackets determine where you find yourself next year as far as divisions go. And where you end up in the draft.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I'm here. Sorry it took a couple days to get to this. Been workin alot of hours these last few days, so I had to kinda let things go till today.

Yes, you are playing for draft position. It works almost indentically to the Winners playoff, instead the prize is the top pick in the draft. Gives people actually something to play for.

Plus, the results of all the playoffs, TRUTHSMACK and TOL Bowl playoff brackets determine where you find yourself next year as far as divisions go. And where you end up in the draft.

Thanks for getting back, I've been wondering how this works.

So the better teams get the Top Draft Positions?

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Thanks for getting back, I've been wondering how this works.

So the better teams get the Top Draft Positions?

Sometimes.

I made it this way so owners just won't stop after the regular season ends. The winners bracket is the top 6 teams (1-6). The other bracket (7-12). So technically the 7th seeded team can win the top pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.