2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Wow, team QBs 4, Individual QB's 2! I didn't think that would do as good as it is doing.

I'm on the fence with that one, but you're catching the owners right after a week when many of the good QB's ran a couple plays and then sat the rest of the game out, costing many teams a lot of FF points.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

I'm on the fence with that one, but you're catching the owners right after a week when many of the good QB's ran a couple plays and then sat the rest of the game out, costing many teams a lot of FF points.

Which is why I proposed as an idea the 13 week schedule.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If we are going to keep some players, does that mean that we can't have any new coaches next year? I'm guessing most coaches who played this year will be back next year, but if one of them doesn't play, how will that affect our draft?

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

If we are going to keep some players, does that mean that we can't have any new coaches next year? I'm guessing most coaches who played this year will be back next year, but if one of them doesn't play, how will that affect our draft?

If we keep players, then what will happen is if someone drops out, they will be replaced with someone else who wants to play and they will inherit that particular team.

drbrumley

You know, some from last year may want to play next year. Also folks like Mr. 5020. If noone drops out and others want to play, do we tell them no?

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Anyway, the reason for these polls is because when I created the league, we went thru the season with pretty generic rules. Which is fine, but most didnt like it.
I don't really mind the polls. Just making fun.
Then this year was really tough due to Charley.
I've been fighting Charley since my days in 'Nam...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

You know, some from last year may want to play next year. Also folks like Mr. 5020. If noone drops out and others want to play, do we tell them no?

We limit our league to 12 teams, that has already been determined.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
What's wrong with the FF site? It shows all teams got zero points last week and gave us all a 'tied' score.

It also says we have illegal rosters because we are supposed to have 24 players on each team?????

:confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
OK, here's how it shakes out as per Doc's Polls:

1. We will use (combine) D/ST's together. [just like we have been]

2. We will use Individual QB's. [just like we have been]

3. We won't be adding Head Coaches to our teams. [Just like we haven't been]

4. We will be using an automated Draft. [particulars yet to be determined]

5. 20 Players, 10 Active [6 positions to be filled with WR's or RB's]

6. No salary Caps.

7. We will limit our league to 12 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.