2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I would call you a sore :loser:, but you haven't officially lost yet. Your last few "player minutes remaining" better yield some good points for your sake, because I still have 2 players YTP, including one of my best players, Hines Ward. I may be a few points behind now, but I'm gonna whoop your donkey!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

I would call you a sore :loser:, but you haven't officially lost yet. Your last few "player minutes remaining" better yield some good points for your sake, because I still have 2 players YTP, including one of my best players, Hines Ward. I may be a few points behind now, but I'm gonna whoop your donkey!

Why would you call me a sore loser? :confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not complaining about my team, I had a good week. I am complaining about the fact that no coach has been able to pick up any new players this week and the result is 4 illegal teams. Haven't you noticed??? :doh:

By the way, nice game.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

I still have a player on waivers that I put in for last Wednesday morning! :mad:

So do I. Same player too.

The way this is going to work is based on records. Since you and I who whomever picked Trent Green, the one who is the worst will get him. From there, since this had already should have taken place, then I will go back and put the player picked up in your lineup for this past week, and we will be current and hopefully we see no more hurricanes.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Both of your Quarterbacks are bi??? :shocked:

Hey Doc, I thought you were going to allow 20 man teams??? Right now I have one of my DST's listed as injured so I can be legal. :chuckle:

Originally posted by Doc
As of now, waivers are lifted permantly. The 20 man roster
is in place. And their is no practise squad.

C

cattyfan

where do things stand for those of us who were illegal last weekend due to unforeseen circumstances?

Status
Not open for further replies.