2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Done. Any other changes?? :eek:

Anybody who hasn't logged on in the past 24 hours is gonna be in for a shock! :shocked:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I looked at Week 1, most of the teams aren't legal. I dunno if that matters.

Man, I need to get a life...:noid:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think you need to drop 4 of your Reserves to conform to a 16 player team. Take a look at my team as an example.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
It's not usually this hectic, complicated or time consuming. Once we get started you won't have to do much. Doc is doing his best to even things out.

Don't forget to chill the beer!

C

cattyfan

beer is on ice...Fosters if tomorrow is cool...Corona if it's a warm day. I like to be prepared.

drbrumley

Originally posted by cattyfan

do I need to put two guys on "injured" for this week?

If you have noone injured, then you dont need to worry about it. This is only for players you know are hurt and definitely not playing during a game.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Not to put too fine a point on it, but what happens if you set your team with 2 injured players and one of them becomes 'uninjured' after the deadline to set your teams? Does your team become illegal?

[Seems like a reasonable question]

drbrumley

if you see a red plus sign next your players name, that is not suffcient evidence he's injured. You have to know if he will miss playing time. They will tell you in advance if he is not going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.