10 people shot at party in Detroit

Daniel1611

More black people are killed by black street gangs than by Cops. Why aren't there mass protests against street gangs?

Daniel1611

Thats a good question, they wont report them (gang bangers they witness killing people) either

I honestly am sick of hearing it after the Baltimore thing. A black neighborhood with a black mayor and 50% of the cops are black AND its white peoples fault. That's just racist. Truly. It reminds me of Mel Gibson. His car breaks down and he screams and yells about the Jews. Like, what does that have to do with anything. There was a killing in a black city run by black people and they yell and scream about white people. Its basically the same thing. Its prejudice nonsense and people are tired of hearing it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I honestly am sick of hearing it after the Baltimore thing. A black neighborhood with a black mayor and 50% of the cops are black AND its white peoples fault. That's just racist. Truly. It reminds me of Mel Gibson. His car breaks down and he screams and yells about the Jews. Like, what does that have to do with anything. There was a killing in a black city run by black people and they yell and scream about white people. Its basically the same thing. Its prejudice nonsense and people are tired of hearing it.

Didn't you know, there is no such thing as reverse racism because the ones racist against white people say so, we (whites) should all be on our knees repenting that we are white.

Daniel1611

Just dont let it happen again, pay $1000 to the naacp for pennance.

Lol. I pay enough. Don't you ever wonder who is paying these protesters bills and putting food on the table while they're out protesting all day and night? Me and you. That's who. I'm already financially supporting most of these protesters. Well, me and you and the businesses they rob. ...I mean the businesses they protest.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lol. I pay enough. Don't you ever wonder who is paying these protesters bills and putting food on the table while they're out protesting all day and night? Me and you. That's who. I'm already financially supporting most of these protesters. Well, me and you and the businesses they rob. ...I mean the businesses they protest.

Or burn to the ground or loot it to death and then complain about jobs in their area.

Daniel1611

yes, but loads of the store owners were blacks too and have now lost their livelihoods.

Wait, i thought the president was black...

Right and I bet the store owners weren't protesting white people because they had to work. I'm not saying all of Baltimore is on welfare bums. I'm saying I would be willing to bet that every single looter is a welfare bum being supported by the government. Wait...I mean being oppressed by the government.... ?... Smh.

Daniel1611

Speaking of work, its always great talking to you Angel, but I gotta get up at 6 for my job. So I should go to bed XD. God bless, Angel.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the unions protected the autoworkers
the unions protected the teachers
the unions protected the police
but
they couldn't protect detroit

what can they do for you?

Granite

Hall of Fame
People get shot up and in return some TOLers take a chance for cheap shots and patting themselves on the back. Bravo, guys.