“2000 Mules” Is Taking on a Life of Its Own, And It Hasn’t Even Been Released Yet

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Apparently there's a link in the description. I don't get the descriptions right now because I haven't worked around having been banned a little while ago.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm just saying, our founding fathers pledged their fortunes and their sacred honor for our Liberty.
That was a completely different situation.
If this movie is what it claims to be, making it free to would be a service to generations to come.
I'm sure that they spent a lot of money making the film. Perhaps you'd like to be the one to foot the bill.

Again, that's easy for you to say... since you're spending someone else's money.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

Democrats got caught. The election was stolen. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.

For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party would respond to this devastating news. So far the party of villains has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their actions.

Democrats were silent. What were they going to do?

Now we know. On Monday night, the day before “2000 Mules” is released at theaters across the country, a likely Democrat activist leaked the alleged Supreme Court ruling on the upcoming Roe v Wade decision. And, just like that, the entire focus of the fake news mainstream media has flipped to the Supreme Court and abortion ‘rights.’

This is their answer to the evidence of the stolen 2020 election. So will it work?