‘Pastor Protection Act’ Unanimously Passes Georgia House

Jose Fly

A waste of what, exactly? If Georgia lawmakers want to create legislation how does it waste anything? That's what they're paid by their constituents to do.

Everything they do is on the taxpayers' dime. I'm sure there are more pressing issues in Georgia than a need for redundant, unnecessary laws.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

Let it sink in....

Then I assume you would have not problem removing any reference to the Ten Commandments in any government related building or activity.
And preventing pastors from supporting candidates.

WORK FOR YOU?
Or do you need to think about it a bit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's your shortcoming.

You'd think if that were the case, it would be a simple task to name just one....but you can't. Oh well, that's your shortcoming.

I can provide a hundred, it's just stupid to waste my time telling you what you really already know and pretend not to :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Everything they do is on the taxpayers' dime. I'm sure there are more pressing issues in Georgia than a need for redundant, unnecessary laws.

do you live in georgia?

what business is it of yours what they choose to find pressing?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Talk is cheap.

So is this old atheist tactic. All allegedly logical and open, up until it's time to to see one's own faults.

I've provided exactly what you're asking for to a hundred atheists- it's a waste of time telling people what they already know. You're basically denying that atheists have attacked Christians and Christianity for years now- I need not waste another second with you anymore than a caveman who has never read a paper or watched the news :wave:

Jose Fly

So is this old atheist tactic. All allegedly logical and open, up until it's time to to see one's own faults.

I've provided exactly what you're asking for to a hundred atheists- it's a waste of time telling people what they already know. You're basically denying that atheists haven't attacked Christians and Christianity for years now- I need not waste another second with you :wave:

Talk is cheap. Your inability to point to a single example speaks for itself.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Talk is cheap. Your inability to point to a single example speaks for itself.

Atheists have revolted against Christians, having caused problems in all corners of society suing businesses, bullying school faulty, protesting voluntary Christian prayers, throwing the Lemon Test in everyone's face- even the Supreme Court warned of the storm before it came.

Your inability to admit that you already know speaks for itself- same stupid atheist shenanigans, curbing any discussion with fruitlessness so that one doesn't have to acknowledge anything.

Jose Fly

Atheists have revolted against Christians, having caused problems in all corners of society suing businesses, bullying school faulty, protesting voluntary Christian prayers, throwing the Lemon Test in everyone's face- even the Supreme Court warned of the storm before it came.

Yes, as I said before Christianity's special privileges are slowly being eroded and Christians are increasingly having to play by the same rules as everyone else.

That's a good thing.

Your inability to admit that you already know speaks for itself- same stupid atheist shenanigans, curbing any discussion with fruitless demands and playing dumb.

That's complete speculation on your part. As it stands, it is a plain fact that you have not posted a single example of this "persecution" you keep whining about.

Talk is cheap.

ok doser

I wasn't aware ToL had a rule that posters are only allowed to discuss issues that take place in the state they live in.

it doesn't

but that's dodging the question

why on earth do you care about what they do in georgia?

quip

BANNED
Banned
‘Pastor Protection Act’ Unanimously Passes Georgia House

http://christiannews.net/2016/02/19/pastor-protection-act-unanimously-passes-georgia-house/

Good for them, but a sad thing that it has to be done to begin with, since the LGBT crowd is indulging in fascism.

This is a good thing....it's simply the ship righting itself after being hit by the current wave of homosexual marriage. It's not fascism just the natural push toward equilibrium...the inevitable back and forth pitch betwixt the two.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, as I said before Christianity's special privileges are slowly being eroded and Christians are increasingly having to play by the same rules as everyone else.

That's a good thing.

"Special privileges" which have never existed. There were no 'rules' saying that Christians couldn't do this or that. What happened was, before they went and put protections put on them, you all blitzed and attacked not only their belief, but their livelihood.

The only game they've been forced to play is a legal one, caused by your horrible oppression of passing a portrait of Jesus on the wall.
Do you dodge every road with a church on your way home too?

Let's look at the bogus case filed against that school with the portrait: the ACLU filed a suit claiming that the picture causes 'irreparable damage to the mental health of people'.

It's a bunch of nonsense. Let's talk about that bar owner whose location became ransacked by transsexuals and, because of it, people assumed it was an alternative bar and he was losing business. Upon telling them not to be there so often, he was sued by each one of them, and then bankrupted and shut down by the Department of Labor.
He wasn't a Christian, or had a problem with LGBT. I guess he was just too specially privileged :plain:

There's nothing 'good' about you all's abysmal temper tantrum against Christianity. None of your rights have ever been transgressed, and just want to attack others out of pure old envy and bias.

Talk is cheap.

Then stop talking :rolleyes:

ok doser

no, Christians are increasingly being told to shut up about their faith, when in public