Recent content by noguru

  1. noguru

    Returning after a long hiatus

    Ah but I was so much older then. I’m younger than that now. :)
  2. noguru

    Returning after a long hiatus

    Thank you, sir.
  3. noguru

    Returning after a long hiatus

    I lost my mother. But I have a daughter now. Good to see an old friend still around.
  4. noguru

    Returning after a long hiatus

    Hello, how are things here?
  5. noguru

    The origins of abiotic species

    Read this and comment. If you choose to, of course. It is not an order, just thought I'd give you folks another shot. :) Can you reach for the stars on this one and give some intelligent/thoughtful responses?
  6. noguru

    ARCHIVE: Best evidence for young earth supernatural creation.

    In the interest of intellectual integrity I would like to ask others "What they believe to be the best evidence for young earth supernatural creation?" Since Bob B has started another thread asking for the best evidence for evolution, I thought we should also consider the other alternatve.
Top