Recent content by expos4ever

  1. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    You keep repeating the same meaningless phrase. My point was clear - please address it: you are attempting to dupe the unsophisticated reader who does not understand that all sorts of other factors can cause infections to increase even if masks are acting to lessen the degree of increase...
  2. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    "I am talking only about the disease, not the death by reaction to the disease". This sounds very much like the misleading argument that only 6 % of covid deaths are attributable to the virus, the other 94% are attributable to other conditions (diabetes, asthma, heart disease, etc.). Whether...
  3. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    Again, as you have been repeatedly told, there are many variables other than masks that contribute to covid levels. So unless your analysis accounts for these other factors, the chart proves nothing. You know this - it is not plausible that you lack the cognitive capabilities to recognize this...
  4. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    Prove what wrong? My statement is correct.
  5. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    Not sure exactly what you are saying. To demonstrate the efficacy, or lack thereof, of masks, based on rates of covid in the population, requires carefully accounting for other factors like the ones I have mentioned.
  6. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    A new variant arising, public health restrictions other than masks, massive religious festivals (I think this was a factor in India), seasonality (people spend more time indoors in winter). All these factors also play a role in determining the level of infection. To show a plot that shows that...
  7. E

    Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

    I do not follow the reasoning here. A chart that shows that mask and unmasked populations are affected similarly shows nothing unless everything else is equal. People on this site have repeatedly attempted to distort by posting charts like this - they show a chart that shows that infections...
  8. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    Yes, of course. That has been my point all along. There is no lie, here.
  9. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    On a conciliatory note, this is a valid question. I suspect she was indeed trying to avoid the question. But, to be fair, that is not really the same as lying. But I see no reason to think she was trying to cast anyone as a liar.
  10. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    She never said "I have been to the border". She said "We've been to the border". I have already explained why this way of speaking does not constitute a lie. And you and your buddies, naturally enough, have not been able to critique my explanation as to why what she said was not a lie. And so...
  11. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    Where is there any lie?
  12. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    Listen you insufferable troll, post 3 most certainly does not demonstrate any lie.
  13. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    A question I guarantee you cannot, and will not, answer: Where, you ignorant hillbilly, does Kamala Harris lie in the clip provided in the OP?
  14. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    I believe she never claimed that she had personally been to the border. But, as I have argued, there is no lie here.
  15. E

    Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

    I have been to the links - there is no evidence to support the claim. But go ahead, prove me wrong - provide the transcript of the specific part where Harris lied. While we are at it, how is that list of doctors coming - the ones you said supported Dr. Byram Bridle's Covid theory?
Top