REPORT: The Death Penalty Debate - By Bob Enyart

drbrumley

Hello, McFly! I know this.......

And you have yet to answer this.

God had an Old Covenant and then CHANGED to this new covenant! Is that not a change? The two threads are syomomous with each other.

Freak

Originally posted by Crow
God never repeals the death penalty.
He sure did.

It tells me that one aspect of God's nature is love.
The Scriptures never speak of God being hate. God is love, He is not declared as being hate.

I read it. God loved the world. He gave his only Son. Whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish.

...that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

As for whosoever does not believeth in Him.....what happens to them, Freak?
They go to hell but the fact remains--Christ did not come to condemn.

As for Bob Enyart "tainting" my view of God, you're right, Freak. I didn't believe God existed until I ran across Bob Enyart.
You knew there was a God but you suppressed the truth--Romans 1.

Last edited:

Freak

Originally posted by drbrumley

God had an Old Covenant and then CHANGED to this new covenant! Is that not a change? The two threads are syomomous with each other.

I believe all of humanity has free will and freely choose to love God.

So, will you retract your lie when you said I believed that man were merely robots?

Be a man not a weasel. You told a lie and you should retract it!! :down:

drbrumley

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Crow
God never repeals the death penalty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sure did.

Then you say God changed His mind.......... right?

Freak

Then you say God changed His mind.......... right?
No, He remained consistent to His very nature.

Don't scramble out of your lies.

I believe all of humanity have free will and freely choose to love God.

So, will you retract your lie??????

Crow

Originally posted by Freak
He sure did.

The Scriptures never speak of God being hate. God is love, He is not declared as being hate.

Strawman. I did not say God IS hate, I said God hates. The scriptures demonstrate many thing God hates.

...that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

They go to hell but the fact remains--Christ did not come to condemn.

I believe that He does, but for the sake of clarification here Freak, if the law does not exist to condemn them, and God does not condemn them, who condemns them to hell?

You knew this was a God but you suppressed the truth--Romans 1.

Whether I suppressed the truth or not, Freak, I was not a Christian, nor did I believe in God the Father. I thought at some points in my life that there might be some mysterious nebulous "force" floating out there, but not the Christian God. I thought that the Christian God was a schizophrenic moron, if such a wretched god did indeed exist. Do you hate Bob Enyart so blindly that you cannot accept that he led someone to Christ?

drbrumley

Freak,

No, He remained consistent to His very nature

I agree!!!!!! Nowhere did I or Turbo or Knight at any 1 time ever say God's nature changed!!!! It is you who imply that God cannot change even His mind cause if He did, He can't be perfect! I have plenty of quotes from you to prove this very fact out of your own mouth. All I want out of you Freak, is to say God can indeed change His mind without changing His nature, and then I will retract my previous statement

Freak

Originally posted by Crow I did not say God IS hate.
Exactly my point. God is not hate. God is love.

I believe that He does, but for the sake of clarification here Freak, if the law does not exist to condemn them, and God does not condemn them, who condemns them to hell?
Themselves--for clarification purposes re-read this verse--it will liberate you---that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

Do you hate Bob Enyart so blindly that you cannot accept that he led someone to Christ?
Another lie. I love him and ask God's blessings upon his family.

Freak

Freak

I believe all of humanity has free will and freely choose to love God--this is a truth statement/

So, will you retract your lie when you said I believed that man were merely robots----a lie from Dr.

You told a lie because you said I believed something that I'm telling you I don't believe and you should retract it!!

Crow

Originally posted by Freak

State clearly and unequivocably who and what is the lie you are speaking of, Freak.

Freak

Willi,

And this is where Freak sides that we are nothing more than ROBOTS!

In Christ,
DRBrumley

This is a lie. I do not believe humanity is nothing more then robots. Man has free will.

Now, retract the lie!!!!

--post 164.

drbrumley

Post 159

Freak says, (just a side note from DRBrumley)

quote:
The New Covenant is a superior Covenant that's probably why people tire of the insistence on going back to the Old.

Freak translation, even if he doesn't realize it==============GOD Changed

By his own words God changed covenants. And Freak says God doesn't change.

In Christ,
DRBrumley

In which Willi asked,

Could it be said, the people changed?

And here is where i said this,

Willi,

You said,

quote:
Could it be said, the people changed?

I agree, people did change! That's a fact. But because of this, God changed the rules for us. Humanity was no longer good after sin entered the picture. God changed how he dealt with us. God didn't change His character, but changed His mind, unless of course one believes Adam and Eve's fall was planned and everything that has ever happened was all planned. Making us mere ROBOTS instead of human beings that God wants to have a relationship with. And this is where Freak sides that we are nothing more than ROBOTS!

In Christ,
DRBrumley