This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's more!
    "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney
      I think they should let those topics be debated in the "Christian" section, but you can't deny they're unorthodox!
      What is orthodox is subjective.

Only the distilled truth is objectively orthodox.

Now I am dizzy.
      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
        What is orthodox is subjective.

Only the distilled truth is objectively orthodox.

Now I am dizzy.
        You're right, but to me "orthodox" is what has been generally accepted into Christianity, which is God's knowledge of the future, eternal punishment in hell, and UNuniversal salvation. Not that it really matters

Comment

• Mr. 5020 did you get all that saved to your hard drive?

And if so could ou make a new thread here at TOL and post everything that was posted there at CF?

That would be really cool!

Comment

• Another board to attack

Hey everybody check out this rule;
            The purpose of Biblical Answers Bible Forums is to discuss God's word in an edifying manner. Biblical Answers will routinely remove or limit postings they view to be counter to that end, particularly postings that attack another member of the body of Christ. In extreme circumstances, we may ban a member from participating on this forum.
            From this place;
            http://www.biblicalanswers.com/bibli...s_frameset.htm

Are you all gonna go give them "the treatment"
            Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by fool

From this place;

No, that's Bob Hill's website

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney
                You're right, but to me "orthodox" is what has been generally accepted into Christianity, which is God's knowledge of the future, eternal punishment in hell, and UNuniversal salvation. Not that it really matters
                Most of what is considered orthodox by mainstream Christianity is in error wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Mr. 5020 did you get all that saved to your hard drive?

And if so could ou make a new thread here at TOL and post everything that was posted there at CF?

That would be really cool!
                  I hope he did! That'd be awesome!
                  "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Most of what is considered orthodox by mainstream Christianity is in error wouldn't you agree?
                    I never said "orthodox" meant it was right.

Comment

From this place;

Bob Hill will rebuke the wicked with the best of them!

Comment

• CF has a formal appeal process so you can have your day in court if they ban you or keep your thread locked, suposedly.
                        Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

Key words are.... "particularly postings that attack another member of the body of Christ."

CF wont let you call a Satanist a Satanist or a heretic a heretic.

I have no problem with Bob's rule.

Comment

CF has a formal appeal process so you can have your day in court if they ban you or keep your thread locked, suposedly.
                            Yippy skippy!

It's their stated rules AND their website subtitle that I was rebuking.

Comment

• Hmm, i was notified of this with an email in my inbox. I've never visited Christianforums.com so I'm a bit lost as to what is going on, even after reading the first post on this thread

I only browsed it briefly and do not understand how they can have sections for "liberal" Christians. I believe it is fimpossible to be a liberal and a Christian at the same time....

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbrave1983
                                Hmm, i was notified of this with an email in my inbox. I've never visited Christianforums.com so I'm a bit lost as to what is going on, even after reading the first post on this thread

I only browsed it briefly and do not understand how they can have sections for "liberal" Christians. I believe it is fimpossible to be a liberal and a Christian at the same time....
                                Who emailed you?

Comment

Working...
                                X