Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    You can also collapse their posts with the little minus sign at the upper right hand side if you find a post that doesn't break the rules, but you find particularly offensive.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. It works!

Comment

heaven's sake, I just use my scroll.
      One lavished upon in the Beloved
      sigpic

Comment

Is this spam?

Comment

I LOVE spam, I've got a juicy little spam on Wiki which has remained undiscovered for 5 years...it has been copied into THOUSANDS of online encylopoedias and art pages...dozens on Youtube alone....my dirty little spam.

It has brought me many page visits.
          sigpic

Comment

But the page no longer exists
            sigpic

Comment

so it was canned spam?

Comment

Originally posted by rainee View Post
                At least Breathe is not like someone who wants to take over TOL like a ruler of the underworld with his minions....
                Operation Desert Eagle etGay aineeRay is a go. Confidence is high. Repeat, confidence is high. Release the Kraken. Unleash hell and whatnot(s).
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                  I just gave this thread a five star rating,
                  Me too. First time I've ever done that; in a decade of posting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Breathe View Post
                    Not sure I know the difference. Aren't they both forest/tree spirits?
                    Breathe
                    in all fairness I should let you know since I can no longer report you needlessly (that is "needlessly" according to Mods and Admin) I did report you to Kmo and Sela for turning a llama into a hussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      Operation Desert Eagle etGay aineeRay is a go. Confidence is high. Repeat, confidence is high. Release the Kraken. Unleash hell and whatnot(s).
                      OK OK!!

So You Can Be Hilariously Funny As Well !!!

(Oh man you made tears come to my eyes - but that brain of yours is still scary)

Comment

• interesting

i usually view posts of town like that one as the equivalent of the class clown, the kid with adhd who plays for the laugh but lacks a filter between what pops into his head and the urge to give it voice

i find it tiresome rather than amusing, but then i just spent six years working with miniature versions of your "hilarious" friend

i suspect that if town had attended catholic schools he'd have quickly learned the feel of the ruler

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                          i suspect that if town had attended catholic schools he'd have quickly learned the feel of the ruler
                          Come on dude.... move on.

You create funny and interesting posts. Sadly you are so smitten with TH that you actually become annoying.
                          Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                          TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post

You create funny and interesting posts. Sadly you are so smitten with TH that you actually become annoying.
                            ok - that would have better as a pm to rainee - it played off a rep comment she had sent me

and "smitten" ?

more like fascinated

he brings to mind much of what i have studied of abnormal psychology

like i've said elsewhere - i'd love to unscrew his cranium and poke around inside

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post

I am puzzled as to why the obsession.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• have you ever worked with a special ed student that nobody's been able to diagnose?

Comment

Working...
                                X