No announcement yet.

Tol Member Billboard Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.... and, any TOL mod's that aren't SILVER or GOLD subcribers may also get one free ongoing BILLBOARD the length of their moderatorship.

moderatorship??? Is that a word?

Just e-mail me the 468x60 .gif or .jpg and the associated link.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Alright!! My banner is up! :bannana:
      "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

It's a good one!
        Put that in your pipe and chew it.

Comment

Why thank you!
          "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Hey! Does anyone know where I can find a Norman Rockwell-like picture? The one I want is of this little red-head girl in the foreground, looking mad enough to spit nails and her blonde brother in the background, pointing and laughing at her. I thought it was a Rockwell, but I googled Norman Rockwell and couldn't find it. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
            They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Was it a photograph or a painting?

Comment

It was a painting. I thought it was Norman Rockwell, but I guess not.
                They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

sigpic

Comment

Do you remember anything else about the painting? Scenery, Part of the Title, Where you saw it?

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf

Do you remember anything else about the painting? Scenery, Part of the Title, Where you saw it?
                    I don't know the title. I saw it in a calendar with similar pictures. That's why I thought it was Norman Rockwell. I love his pictures.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebenz47037
                      I don't know the title. I saw it in a calendar with similar pictures. That's why I thought it was Norman Rockwell. I love his pictures.
                      Are you sure that they were siblings?

(Sorry to ask so many questions, but little details can sometimes make all the difference.)

Comment

So, how am I supposed to pay for such a thing? I don't have any credit cards. But I'm very good with graphics, and such.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf

Are you sure that they were siblings?

(Sorry to ask so many questions, but little details can sometimes make all the difference.)
                          No. Just guessing that they were. She seemed to be about 10 and he seemed to be 11 or 12.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lighthouse
                            So, how am I supposed to pay for such a thing? I don't have any credit cards. But I'm very good with graphics, and such.
                            I use snail mail.

Comment

Originally posted by lighthouse

Check your PMs, lighthouse.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... turbo.... where are you???

Turbo needs a billboard. I would bet turbo would make a rockin' billboard.
                                Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                                TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Working...
                                X