Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance notice for the 6th annual TOL-A-THON

Hear ye, hear ye!!

This years TOL-A-THON will be held the last two weeks of September. The TOL-A-THON will run from September 17th thru October 1st (hopefully that will better accomodate those who get paid at the end of the month).

For those that are unaware the TOL-A-THON is the time when we raise funds to keep TOL going year after year. The funds pay for software licensing fees, maintenance fees, but mainly go to our year dedicated hosting bill.

More details will follow as we get closer to the event but please plan on setting a little money aside so you can help us stay online for a 16th year!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

I will mark my calendar. That is better timing for me to make my yearly donation

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

I like this time of the year.
      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
      E≈mc2
      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
      -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
        Hear ye, hear ye!!

This years TOL-A-THON will be held the last two weeks of September. The TOL-A-THON will run from September 17th thru October 1st (hopefully that will better accomodate those who get paid at the end of the month).

For those that are unaware the TOL-A-THON is the time when we raise funds to keep TOL going year after year. The funds pay for software licensing fees, maintenance fees, but mainly go to our year dedicated hosting bill.

More details will follow as we get closer to the event but please plan on setting a little money aside so you can help us stay online for a 16th year!
        I won't be able to help until around the 7th October, but I pledge to donate £50 (just under $80) at that time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Winner of TOL Post of the Year 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
          I will mark my calendar. That is better timing for me to make my yearly donation
          Originally posted by Stripe View Post
          I like this time of the year.
          Originally posted by lovemeorhateme View Post
          I won't be able to help until around the 7th October, but I pledge to donate £50 (just under $80) at that time.
          Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Hear ye, hear ye!!

That's much better timing ... thanks!

Comment

I love TOL-a-thon!

Comment

I'll be there with bells on....
                The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Knight

I'm in ... I'll also prepare my usual support posts for the 6th annual TOL-A-THON
                  sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                  .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                  Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

You guys are the bomb!! If we do really good there may be some neat surprises in store for TOL in the coming year.

Comment

I'll see what I can do.

Comment

You guys are the bomb!! If we do really good there may be some neat surprises in store for TOL in the coming year.
                        Can we have one of those cute little gender sign that shows when we post?

Comment

Bring it on, chief! I'm in!
                          Funny how threads morph.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." ~ Paul

"You should never wave to someone you don't know. What if he doesn't have a hand? Then he'll just think you're being cocky!" ~Mitch Hedberg

__.._

Comment

The TOL-A-THON will run from September 17th
                            That's my birthday!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                            They already know monsters exist.
                            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Goody!
                              I love surprises!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                              They already know monsters exist.
                              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X