Advance notice for the 6th annual TOL-A-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:sozo: Hear ye, hear ye!!

This years TOL-A-THON will be held the last two weeks of September. The TOL-A-THON will run from September 17th thru October 1st (hopefully that will better accomodate those who get paid at the end of the month).

For those that are unaware the TOL-A-THON is the time when we raise funds to keep TOL going year after year. The funds pay for software licensing fees, maintenance fees, but mainly go to our year dedicated hosting bill.

More details will follow as we get closer to the event but please plan on setting a little money aside so you can help us stay online for a 16th year! :BRAVO:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will mark my calendar. That is better timing for me to make my yearly donation

lovemeorhateme

This years TOL-A-THON will be held the last two weeks of September. The TOL-A-THON will run from September 17th thru October 1st (hopefully that will better accomodate those who get paid at the end of the month).

For those that are unaware the TOL-A-THON is the time when we raise funds to keep TOL going year after year. The funds pay for software licensing fees, maintenance fees, but mainly go to our year dedicated hosting bill.

More details will follow as we get closer to the event but please plan on setting a little money aside so you can help us stay online for a 16th year! :BRAVO:

I won't be able to help until around the 7th October, but I pledge to donate £50 (just under $80) at that time.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's much better timing ... thanks! :)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight

I'm in ... I'll also prepare my usual support posts for the 6th annual TOL-A-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You guys are the bomb!! If we do really good there may be some neat surprises in store for TOL in the coming year.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You guys are the bomb!! If we do really good there may be some neat surprises in store for TOL in the coming year.

Can we have one of those cute little gender sign that shows when we post? :noway:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My silver membership expires on September 2nd. Do you still want me to wait until the TOL-a-thon to renew it? I am kinda strapped this year because my husband is on extended leave due to his surgery.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went ahead a renewed my silver membership for 70 bones so that it doesn't lapse. I may buy a membership for a deserving member for the TOL a thon.