This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slmsmith View Post
    Hello. I'm Susan. What is the "theology" of this message board? Is there a particular slant that is held by the management or is the management diverse?
    Hello Susan,

Welcome to TOL.

To your questions...

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism
    Open Theism

Just be yourself...everyone is welcome.

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• You're welcome.

Enjoy!

!

- Psalmist
        - Desert Reign

Comment

• Well, I registered here back in Feb,'16 and never posted anything that I remember. I have visited a couple of times since. Now I would like to respond to a post, but I find I'm not permitted due to the rules. Help me out guys, get me started.

Comment

• Originally posted by MWood View Post
            Well, I registered here back in Feb,'16 and never posted anything that I remember. I have visited a couple of times since. Now I would like to respond to a post, but I find I'm not permitted due to the rules. Help me out guys, get me started.
            What thread is the post in that you want to respond to?

Comment

• It is in the MAD, and an old thread, the resurrection of the dead.

Comment

It is in the MAD, and an old thread, the resurrection of the dead.
                Are you possibly trying to post on a thread in the Theology Club? That area is restricted to Theology Club members, but you can ask to be added:

To post in the Theology Club forums you must apply for membership.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• That's the place alright. But I don't have the permission to access the page to apply for membership. I don't have the number of posts and days I guess. How do I handle this?

Comment

That's the place alright. But I don't have the permission to access the page to apply for membership. I don't have the number of posts and days I guess. How do I handle this?
                    You need (I think) 25 posts and to be here 7 days - I see you've got the days but not the posts. Try applying for the club membership after you've passed that 25 post line.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• 10-4

Comment

• Originally posted by paxvobiscum@comcas
                        Just squeezed in today, 9/24. I'm not much for bible jousting, as I call it, just like to paraphrase, put questions and responses into my own words. Today seems to be a day honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary.
                        Salve, sancta parens.

AMDG
                        Welcome to TOL.

!

- Psalmist
                        - Desert Reign

Comment

• Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to learning many good things here.

Comment

• I joined on 05/11. Is my account activated? Everytime I want to do something I get the 'no permission' box. Why? What do I need to do ?

Comment

• Hello I'm Mary and a brand new member. . .

I have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father. I'm a Born Again Christian who just happens to belong to the Roman Catholic Church.

I attended an evangelical church about 16 years ago for 6 years. There I had an awakening that made everything come alive. I came to realize just who I was in Christ Jesus and everything was so very clear after that.
                              I gave my life to the Lord, was baptized, and carried the message of salvation to those I could.

I would like to meet other members of the Roman Catholic faith who have had this same experience and who I can talk about my faith in Jesus with.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Comment

• Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                                They already know monsters exist.
                                We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X