Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here for a purpose

God’s Chosen People

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.
    In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correcting my misguided view of them.
    Any suggestions or comments is welcome whether pro or con.

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 25

Comment

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 24

Comment

Israel will never change the name of their country to: Philistine. They are Israeli's, not Philistines. They don't listen to outsiders' sermons, but you can try preaching to them. I don't think they'll listen. Good luck with your headache from beating your head against that wall.
        "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 23

Comment

Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
            Israel will never change the name of their country to: Philistine.
            It is not required, just a welcoming suggestion

They are Israeli's, not Philistines.
            Not Philistines, Palestinians & my bet is; if DNA checks were made they would be found one and the same

They don't listen to outsiders' sermons,
            American and European Jews are brothers and sisters, that should listen to them

but you can try preaching to them.
            Not me, I am not a preacher and even if I was they would not listen to me; but fellow Jews would get their ear

Good luck with your headache from beating your head against that wall.
            It's worth the pain (:-

Comment

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 22

Comment

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 21

Comment

just making a post to make a post-- the magic number is 20

Comment

Originally posted by jamesdyson View Post
                    Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.
                    Palestinians are Arabs.

Arabs do not want to be 'embraced'; least of all by their archenemy.
                    If they did, they would begin by seeking peace.
                    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

God’s Chosen People

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.
                      In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correcting my misguided view of them.
                      Any suggestions or comments is welcome whether pro or con.
                      Or, you could preach to the Palestinians to embrace Israel and leave the area named as it is since it was GOD that set up the name for the land and promised to restore the nation of Israel in that land.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                      They already know monsters exist.
                      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

... I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own ...
                        you mean welcome them as citizens of israel?

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, the Arab population in 2013 was estimated at 1,658,000, representing 21% of the country's population. The majority of these identify themselves as Arab or Palestinian by nationality and Israeli by citizenship.

or perhaps by welcoming them into the government?
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...of_the_Knesset

Comment

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein.
                          Then you are aware that the land belongs to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as an everlasting possession.

Genesis 17:8
                          8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Deuteronomy 1:8
                          8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”
                          Why would you want the country of "Israel" to turn over their land to the Philistines?

Israel: Origins of the Name “Palestine”

the word Palestine ... was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines.

In the 2nd century CE, the Romans crushed the revolt of Shimon Bar Kokhba (132 CE), during which Jerusalem and Judea were regained and the area of Judea was renamed Palaestina in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the land of Israel.

Learn to read what is written.

_____
                          The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                          ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                            Or, you could preach to the Palestinians to embrace Israel and leave the area named as it is since it was GOD that set up the name for the land and promised to restore the nation of Israel in that land.
                            It was a promise that came with conditions. The Lord said; if you do this, I will bless you but if you do that I will curse you.

If you fail to see the difference you have blinded yourself of the truth

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                              Then you are aware that the land belongs to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as an everlasting possession.
                              Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.
                              Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland
                              Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today
                              The truth will set you free

Comment

Working...
                              X