Greetings Earth men

Myrrhcask

Old dude here. Often I feel like a fish out of water, but I take comfort that we are all aliens here on fallen Earth having been intended for higher places.
Although I've travailed here for almost six decades, there are still some things I don't understand. So, I come with not so much to offer by way of answers as sincere questions for which I ask sincere consideration. A false answer will become obvious over time.
By way of introduction, I've done the Bible school, theology, Sunday school, church thing a lot. I've even been learning and relearning a little Hebrew and Greek--seemingly endlessly. Though what sustains me most is the knowledge that on one particular day, God made his presence known to me, mere me. What is man that you are mindful of him? And that revelation made Jesus precious to me. Life began to come into focus after that, albeit fogbanks still exist as referenced above.
I hope to know you better.
Myrrhcask

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Old dude here. Often I feel like a fish out of water, but I take comfort that we are all aliens here on fallen Earth having been intended for higher places.
Although I've travailed here for almost six decades, there are still some things I don't understand. So, I come with not so much to offer by way of answers as sincere questions for which I ask sincere consideration. A false answer will become obvious over time.
By way of introduction, I've done the Bible school, theology, Sunday school, church thing a lot. I've even been learning and relearning a little Hebrew and Greek--seemingly endlessly. Though what sustains me most is the knowledge that on one particular day, God made his presence known to me, mere me. What is man that you are mindful of him? And that revelation made Jesus precious to me. Life began to come into focus after that, albeit fogbanks still exist as referenced above.
I hope to know you better.
Myrrhcask
Welcome to TOL :wave2:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to the prairie. Sit around the fire and stay a spell...I'm sure you will find the conversation stimulating and the natives...restless and relentless. :D

I made some fresh biscuits, and you are welcome to one if it strikes your fancy.

Myrrhcask

Welcome to the prairie. Sit around the fire and stay a spell...I'm sure you will find the conversation stimulating and the natives...restless and relentless. :D

I made some fresh biscuits, and you are welcome to one if it strikes your fancy.
Only if the biscuits are gluten free. (Just kidding) Thanks for the welcome.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk