Guten Tag.

Artur Axmann

Hi Axmann.
Tell us all about yourself.

I can tell you a little : ...

I once had a comrade.

He was a good comrade ,back in the day when it was a good thing to have good comrades.

And in fun times ;skiing , mountain climbing, or sailing, he was always on my right.

And even in the bad times , I could count on my good comrade to be always on my right.

Today ,you would say ..your good friend always has your back.

And then one day we heard a certain sound. We knew not from whence it came.

But we stopped to listen and slowly the sound we heard became clear and distinct and unmistakable.
Clearly we heard the beat of a drum .

And the sounds became more and more strident by the day and in time no one could deny the sounds were from a war drum.

We listened to hear the sounds and its meaning and soon our comrades rose up to shout :
" The drum is calling us to the fight."

And to the fight we flew and my comrade was there always to my right. In good times when flowers they tossed our way and in bad times when grenades and fire and
bullets replaced the sweet smell of mountain lillies with the rancid stink of furious death.
But my comrade ,my good comrade was always on my right.

Until the day that bullets flew by from a sniper's perch and there was my comrade bleeding from his neck. Did he save my life.?

His hand reached out to mine . "I must let you go Comrade ,rest in eternity ,sleep well my comrade ,your fight is over.

Now , during the Autumn season , I approach the huge stadium where we heard the drum beat louder and louder calling us to the fight. And where our dear comrades rose to shout back : You lead us and we follow you..!
In total silence you may still hear the sound of the drum .. The bleachers have rusted and quickly the sound of autumn leaves drown out the sounds and the cries .

You lead and we will follow.

Artur Axmann

I came from a small fishing town south of the coast. All we did is fish and grow vegetables.
the end

Please be advised; you will read quite a bit of misinformation regarding the plan of salvation and scripture in general ,coming from the old timers posting on this site...
a word to the wise is usually sufficient.