Questioning/Questing

Neyeh

Hi my name is Neyeh (no not Asian, Indian or Native American, it is my real last name with letters rearranged). I am in my 40's, when I was younger I was seriously involved with a church, to the point of being a part time/substitute minister. But as I have grown, I have too many questions to feel that I believe. I consider myself more agnostic in that I recognize there is some sort of higher being/spiritual being. But I am not connected to anyone/anything in faith and heart. As I continue on my journey I am open minded to what I can find.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi my name is Neyeh (no not Asian, Indian or Native American, it is my real last name with letters rearranged). I am in my 40's, when I was younger I was seriously involved with a church, to the point of being a part time/substitute minister. But as I have grown, I have too many questions to feel that I believe. I consider myself more agnostic in that I recognize there is some sort of higher being/spiritual being. But I am not connected to anyone/anything in faith and heart. As I continue on my journey I am open minded to what I can find.

Read Paul's epistles - Romans through Philemon.

Neyeh

I have. Knowledge (what we know with our minds) does not equate blind faith in the heart.

marhig

I have. Knowledge (what we know with our minds) does not equate blind faith in the heart.

Hi! :)

What questions do you have? And why do you think you are losing your faith.

Look outside, the evidence that God exists is all around you :)

marhig

It's in Paul's epistles
Without getting into a MAD debate, the gospel of Christ starts from the book of Matthew not Pauls epistles!

Anyway, I think neyeh has read his/her Bible. I'm wondering what has made them become agnostic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Without getting into a MAD debate, the gospel of Christ starts from the book of Matthew not Pauls epistles!

Anyway, I think neyeh has read his/her Bible. I'm wondering what has made them become agnostic.
Lack of understanding and comprehension

exminister

Looks like you are just being lectured so far.

Do you feel like expressing your concerns here?

It is better to understand than be understood. This isn't found here much. Many are quick to judge but I expect you know that is common in many churches.

I am interested in what you brought here. It sounds like you have quite a depth in religious instruction and that hasn't been sufficient. Why do you think that is the case?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Looks like you are just being lectured so far.

Do you feel like expressing your concerns here?

It is better to understand than be understood. This isn't found here much. Many are quick to judge but I expect you know that is common in many churches.

I am interested in what you brought here. It sounds like you have quite a depth in religious instruction and that hasn't been sufficient. Why do you think that is the case?
Quit lecturing him

Truster

I would strongly advise you to drop all forms of religion. Get on with your life. If the Almighty wants to save you he will do so and you will know, for an absolute fact, that He has.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

Hi, my real name is George Affleck. The letters have been rearranged and arranged back again properly for the purpose of honest transparency.

If the Bible is true and only those who have asked God to forgive their sin and been born again can understand this vicarious substitution and see the Kingdom of God, what would we expect to find?

We would expect to find many who testify to a new birth (the wheat), a regeneration that opens their eyes, heals their hearts and translates them into the Kingdom of God. We find that this is the exact testimony of millions of Christians around the world.

We would also expect that some would say they are not connected to anyone/anything in faith and heart (the tares) because their eyes have not yet been opened.

Congratulations, you just served the Lord by proving the Bible to be true!! Now let's talk about this Jesus who died for you...

chichoney77

I would strongly advise you to drop all forms of religion. Get on with your life. If the Almighty wants to save you he will do so and you will know, for an absolute fact, that He has.
I agree with you wholeheartedly because the Bible says ".... Many are called, chosen are few". At some point a person has to realize they were not created from thin are, and if they were who created that air.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk