My name is...

Fra Grant

BANNED
Banned
Christopher Hartley, a Man of Kent, a Truth seeker all my life.

My first desire to know more came from my Grandma telling me about the Bermuda Triangle when I was about 6.

Then finding out about all the other unsolved mysteries about the world.

Around the age of 19 my aim was to discover the secret of instantaneous space travel but I haven't fully cracked it yet ;)

I straightened up a bit as we all must to get along until about 5 years ago. Veering away from the conventional I sought again for Truth, on YouTube mostly; it hones your discerning skills.

God was on my mind the whole time, (I didn't associate with the Bible too much since the Da Vinci code) I knew God would guide me.

I had a sign and another sign that I was getting nearer, one was the biggest shooting star I have ever seen just as I thought to myself, heaven is coming to earth. The other was one of the huge wispy clouds that seem to come out of nowhere and it looked just like Jesus on the cross.

A month later I come across a guy called A J Miller as I searched for "am I Jesus". (I don't agree with all he says but a lot of what he says I do)

Listening to his teachings for a few weeks and some other details lead me to the biggest religious experience I have ever had, I was born again.

That was 2 and a half years ago and the experiences haven't stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Christopher Hartley, a Man of Kent, a Truth seeker all my life.

My first desire to know more came from my Grandma telling me about the Bermuda Triangle when I was about 6...
It's just coral. :AMR:

WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Fra Grant

BANNED
Banned
Major mistake.

BTW, The Da Vinci Code is fiction.
Written as fiction, and stated to be fiction.

I understand that it is fiction but at that point it opened my mind to the possibility that the Truth of history wasn't so concrete.

Fra Grant

BANNED
Banned
Hebrew for manna (Num. 11:7–9)--What is it?

Al Gore would agree with you (Am 8:5). :juggle:

I used to think Nibiru was coming and from 2009 it felt like impending doom was on the way. But it hasn't come and now I think it's to distract us from the true cause of the Earth's demise; is us.