Hello, I'm Richard Tanner

Richard Tanner

My name is Richard Tanner. I love discussing scripture with knowledgeable likeminded people. I believe if you call your self a christian in any sense of the word but shy away from lively dialogue of the scriptures - there's something wrong. We can't be afraid to discuss even the difficult subjects because we are afraid of being proven wrong. That should be one of the driving forces to discuss it in the first place. There's safety in a multitude of counselors.

glorydaz

My name is Richard Tanner. I love discussing scripture with knowledgeable likeminded people. I believe if you call your self a christian in any sense of the word but shy away from lively dialogue of the scriptures - there's something wrong. We can't be afraid to discuss even the difficult subjects because we are afraid of being proven wrong. That should be one of the driving forces to discuss it in the first place. There's safety in a multitude of counselors.

Don't worry. No one is afraid to discuss Scripture here. Proving someone wrong may be a bit more difficult. :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
There's an echo in here!
Submit reply...:AMR: submit reply...:confused: submit reply...:sigh:

spc_busy_100-106.gif