Praise the name of our God and Lord Jesus Christ

COGTHW

I'm a Hoilness preacher and gifted with the interpretation of the Scriptures. Please respect the Scriptures and not man vain babels. And obey Acts 2:38

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

COGTHW

I'm not Pentecostal FYI. Pentecostal is not in the Bible only Holiness. 'Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.' 1 Peter 1:16 not be ye Pentecostal

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

I'm not Oneness, Oneness is doctrine. I'm holy for He that has called me is holy. 1 Peter 1:16. But I do believe the Oneness of God.

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

I believe God is one for He knows no other God. 'Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any' Isaiah 44:8 ; Pentecostal mean to practice Jewish fables Pentecostal is a feast of weeks. I am not a feast I am holy for He who is God and is above all is holy.

Obey Jesus Christ

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Praise YAH

Praise YAH

I'm a Hoilness preacher and gifted with the interpretation of the Scriptures. Please respect the Scriptures and not man vain babels. And obey Acts 2:38

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Welcome to the shin-dig :)

I've made a welcome address and response to your 'Hell is real' thread here :)

I prefer to focus on 'heaven' being a positive condition of consciousness, the kingdom of heaven in operation :) This is even more profound when you consider the OMNIPRESENCE of 'God' :)

Look forward to exploring this more, that is if you're interested.

Namaste :)

sirayuk

I'm not Oneness, Oneness is doctrine. I'm holy for He that has called me is holy. 1 Peter 1:16. But I do believe the Oneness of God.

Obey Jesus Christ
Hi u are welcome here but if u mind everyone here u will think u are in the wrong place, preacher just preach Jesus and move on let him that has an ear ? let him hear,

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk