Hello from a long time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a long time lurker

Hello all, like I said I'm a long time lurker, but the soda, pop thread inspired me to join.

Soda Pop thread?

Welcome from your lurking lurch!
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
      Soda Pop thread?

Welcome from your lurking lurch!

This thread:
      For God, Country, and Coca-Cola
      by annabenedetti

Comment

Hello, from a fellow North Carolinian and left winger. I cannot understand why people think that Jesus embraced Capitalism, the doctrine of social darwinism and the idea that the pursuit of profit is intrinsic to ethics.
        I admire a man that enters an arena where he is outgunned and outmanned. This site is honorable* and yet VERY right wing.
        * You will not be censored for your beliefs. However, you will be attacked relentlessly. And that is as it should be. Real men love the sting of battle!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by agnostic_gnostic View Post
          Hello, from a fellow North Carolinian and left winger. I cannot understand why people think that Jesus embraced Capitalism, the doctrine of social darwinism and the idea that the pursuit of profit is intrinsic to ethics.
          I admire a man that enters an arena where he is outgunned and outmanned. This site is honorable* and yet VERY right wing.
          * You will not be censored for your beliefs. However, you will be attacked relentlessly. And that is as it should be. Real men love the sting of battle!
          I also don’t believe that Jesus was an economist, By today’s standard I feel he would have been a liberal, he cared for the poor and encouraged other to do so.

Comment

Welcome to TOL.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sad Ball View Post
              I also don’t believe that Jesus was an economist, By today’s standard I feel he would have been a liberal, he cared for the poor and encouraged other to do so.
              But was against sexual sin, divorce, adultery, homosexuality, some of todays standards of liberal.

Anyway - Welcome to TOL
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TOL!
                A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
                we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

I am a liberal and would never cheat on my wife! And I have had many opportunities because I am a hunk!

Comment

Interesting!. I thought you were a North Carolinian because the ad imbedded in the OP was about supporting the prevention of Karl Rove subverting democracy in NC. Now I see that it was an ad allowed by TOL! As I said TOL is honorable, they do not censor opposing viewpoints. I thought you ( sad ball) had put that there.
                    Are you from NC?

Comment

hello and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by agnostic_gnostic View Post
                        Interesting!. I thought you were a North Carolinian because the ad imbedded in the OP was about supporting the prevention of Karl Rove subverting democracy in NC. Now I see that it was an ad allowed by TOL! As I said TOL is honorable, they do not censor opposing viewpoints. I thought you ( sad ball) had put that there.
                        Are you from NC?
                        No sorry I'm from Missouri.

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Hi.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                            They already know monsters exist.
                            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2
                              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                              -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                              X