Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am new here

Hello posters of TOL,

My name is Mathieu and I welcome you to my present-myself thread. I found this site a while back and I spent some time reading through the site and so forth. I was looking out my window while washing dishes and oddly enough I remembered about this forum. I decided this time to create an account so I can partake in discussions and share my thoughts to you all.

So a little about me; I try to follow the teachings of The Buddha, not always to the best of my ability but I'm getting better. Spiritually I believe that there is a higher power but it is not apprehensible or defined and it isn't in the form of a person or being.

As always, looking forward to meeting y'all!

Welcome to TOL.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Welcome.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteJungle View Post
          Hello posters of TOL
          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

Comment

Hi.

Comment

Namaste

Comment

Thanks for the welcome
                now that I have much more free time I can start posting outside my introduction thread

Comment

[QUOTE=ConcreteJungle;3462355]Hello posters of TOL,

My name is Mathieu and I welcome you to my present-myself thread. I found this site a while back and I spent some time reading through the site and so forth. I was looking out my window while washing dishes and oddly enough I remembered about this forum. I decided this time to create an account so I can partake in discussions and share my thoughts to you all.

So a little about me; I try to follow the teachings of The Buddha, not always to the best of my ability but I'm getting better. Spiritually I believe that there is a higher power but it is not apprehensible or defined and it isn't in the form of a person or being.
                  Hi ya Mat

I wouldn't be interested in a God who didn't think I was the apple of His eye...let such a God keep Himself to Himself in His brightness of glory and holiness...if He does not want to be my Friend..I doesn't want to be His...
                  Last edited by Totton Linnet; May 25th, 2013, 05:04 AM.
                  One lavished upon in the Beloved
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X